Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Do we know when glimmer will come out?
Do we know when glimmer will come out?
2dlowes.png
2dlowes.png
my art gallery https://www.weasyl.com/profile/animeartist62

I have G1 breeding pairs

My website for my dragons
http://bluedawnhatchery.weebly.com/ WIP
@animeartist62

Still TBD/TBA to my knowledge.
@animeartist62

Still TBD/TBA to my knowledge.
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
[quote name="Noki" date=2015-05-20 19:44:02] I'd like to voice my displeasure for returning familiars. Sure, I'll bet everyone wants their hands on a Light Sprite ... but really, we can only ever use 1 copy of any familiar. It would be an enormous letdown to show up on the next festival to find they're offering a familiar you already have (plus apparel you already have several copies of? a crushing diappointment!). As the trend of seeing the same items you already have carries on, the excitement for festivals soon starts to fade and they eventually become just a low, trivial part of the game that you don't even care to participate in anymore. EDIT: Once in a blue moon might be alright, to resaturate the market with items that are incredibly inflated in price (hello again, Light Sprite). But to make it a permanent feature would not be in anyone's favor. [/quote] Bringing them back once in a blue moon sounds like a neat option.
Noki wrote on 2015-05-20:
I'd like to voice my displeasure for returning familiars.
Sure, I'll bet everyone wants their hands on a Light Sprite ... but really, we can only ever use 1 copy of any familiar. It would be an enormous letdown to show up on the next festival to find they're offering a familiar you already have (plus apparel you already have several copies of? a crushing diappointment!).
As the trend of seeing the same items you already have carries on, the excitement for festivals soon starts to fade and they eventually become just a low, trivial part of the game that you don't even care to participate in anymore.
EDIT: Once in a blue moon might be alright, to resaturate the market with items that are incredibly inflated in price (hello again, Light Sprite). But to make it a permanent feature would not be in anyone's favor.

Bringing them back once in a blue moon sounds like a neat option.
I really hope something will be done about the dodge rate of the enemies - it feels like if it is getting even worse. Fighting is not much fun anymore, I tend to buy the chests at Festivals rather then trying to get them in the Coli. If at least a dodge wouldn't take that extreme amount of breath away, that would make it more bearable. Perhaps this would be an option in case dodging cant be changed.
I really hope something will be done about the dodge rate of the enemies - it feels like if it is getting even worse. Fighting is not much fun anymore, I tend to buy the chests at Festivals rather then trying to get them in the Coli. If at least a dodge wouldn't take that extreme amount of breath away, that would make it more bearable. Perhaps this would be an option in case dodging cant be changed.
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
70 days, still no Glimmer or SD lore.
I gotta believe!..
70 days, still no Glimmer or SD lore.
I gotta believe!..
KmnIjfw.png
Love this update. Know it's late but still
Love this update. Know it's late but still
arcaneflower.png LJfZA40.png
fdUVIfW.png
wCOCqt3.png
OuP0IWM.png