Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2015
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Thank you for the info, JCStitches!

All hail the Tidelord!
Thank you for the info, JCStitches!

All hail the Tidelord!
tumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png
ABBA Dormer
2vv54rc.jpg
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back.
@jcstitches ty!
@jcstitches ty!
I got the Little Lion chest for digging today! (Also leveled up.) I've gotten two of the familiars, and the sash. :3
I got the Little Lion chest for digging today! (Also leveled up.) I've gotten two of the familiars, and the sash. :3
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
All the accents are gorgeous-GOT THEM ALL!
All the accents are gorgeous-GOT THEM ALL!
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
I've been digging in the water zone for four days now and haven't gotten anymore sand dollars ): I did for the first two days, but now nothing...
I've been digging in the water zone for four days now and haven't gotten anymore sand dollars ): I did for the first two days, but now nothing...
What happens with the chests?
What happens with the chests?
The bear is just CREEPY! And ironically there are no skins for guardians though they're from the water flight, Yet the skins are still really nice :D
The bear is just CREEPY! And ironically there are no skins for guardians though they're from the water flight, Yet the skins are still really nice :D

WANT TO HELP IN A BILL CIPHER-DRAGON BREEDING PROJECT? WELL, THEN.
~ CLICK HERE! ~

I loved the familiar!
I loved the familiar!
sQ35KLV.png
@Noties; The chest, if unopened, will remain in your hoard! c: These chests aren't like the chests from the Night of the Nocturne, I still have some chests from last year's Greenskeeper Gathering c: The only thing that'll change is their value. Most people value the chests higher than the skins/accents inside, and with more and more chests being opened over time, chests will grow rarer and rarer and only increase in value! ^_^
@Noties; The chest, if unopened, will remain in your hoard! c: These chests aren't like the chests from the Night of the Nocturne, I still have some chests from last year's Greenskeeper Gathering c: The only thing that'll change is their value. Most people value the chests higher than the skins/accents inside, and with more and more chests being opened over time, chests will grow rarer and rarer and only increase in value! ^_^
was it just me or
1. did the event not last as long
or
2. the sand dollars didn't spawn as much as they used to?
usually I'm able to get everything within the time limit, but this time I had to buy a Seashell Mantle from the auction house because the event ended 'too soon'.

I'm fine if either happened, or if it was just my bad luck on gathering dollars. It just really got me off guard as I was subconsciously counting the days of the event...
was it just me or
1. did the event not last as long
or
2. the sand dollars didn't spawn as much as they used to?
usually I'm able to get everything within the time limit, but this time I had to buy a Seashell Mantle from the auction house because the event ended 'too soon'.

I'm fine if either happened, or if it was just my bad luck on gathering dollars. It just really got me off guard as I was subconsciously counting the days of the event...
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40