Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
i am happy to be here, has been waiting since january :D
i am happy to be here, has been waiting since january :D
8dsj61d.png
Hello! Thanks for the welcome to all the newbies, and I am one of them! I just wanted to let yall know I am so glad I was able to join, this site has been on watch by me since it started, I just keep missing the windows open. Lol. Anyways, glad to be here! Any tips would be helpful, thanks!
Hello! Thanks for the welcome to all the newbies, and I am one of them! I just wanted to let yall know I am so glad I was able to join, this site has been on watch by me since it started, I just keep missing the windows open. Lol. Anyways, glad to be here! Any tips would be helpful, thanks!
Welcome new bloods.. Lol ????
Welcome new bloods.. Lol ????
4xJ7.gif
Welcome, everyone! *throws confetti everywhere*
Welcome, everyone! *throws confetti everywhere*
Welcome new players!! Hope you enjoy your time in Sornieth!
Welcome new players!! Hope you enjoy your time in Sornieth!
Hhhh I'm back....
WHOOO, new players! 8D
WHOOO, new players! 8D
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
Check out your flight forums, new players! You'll probably find some helpful guides and giveaways there :)
Check out your flight forums, new players! You'll probably find some helpful guides and giveaways there :)
Yay! Welcome new people :D
Yay! Welcome new people :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Welcome, newbies! (And welcome to my older brother and my future sister-in-law. Yay, dragging family in!)
Welcome, newbies! (And welcome to my older brother and my future sister-in-law. Yay, dragging family in!)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Welcome, new folks! :D
Welcome, new folks! :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40