Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Ah, thanks. I was worried that might be the case, but hey, c'est la vie.
Ah, thanks. I was worried that might be the case, but hey, c'est la vie.
Thank you!
Thank you!
RoaminRonan.gif
so happy to be here been trying to join for about a year now <3 looking for friends feel free to add
so happy to be here been trying to join for about a year now <3 looking for friends feel free to add
This game is cool, I love it!
This game is cool, I love it!
MWAHAHAHA BLOOD
HI NEWBIES????
MWAHAHAHA BLOOD
HI NEWBIES????
@Aequorin

When is the next registration period?
I know a few who want to join.

Plus they jelly about my dragons.
@Aequorin

When is the next registration period?
I know a few who want to join.

Plus they jelly about my dragons.
kRCYdmy.jpg
@TetraHollows: The only time anyone knows when a registration window will be is after it is announced. You will be able to find the information in the site status box, the front page, and on the different social media channels of Flight Rising. When no announcement has been made regarding a registration date, you won't be able to get an answer, other than what I just gave you.. Until an announcement is made, we just have to wait and see ^_^

I'll be locking this thread as this announcement is from back in May.
@TetraHollows: The only time anyone knows when a registration window will be is after it is announced. You will be able to find the information in the site status box, the front page, and on the different social media channels of Flight Rising. When no announcement has been made regarding a registration date, you won't be able to get an answer, other than what I just gave you.. Until an announcement is made, we just have to wait and see ^_^

I'll be locking this thread as this announcement is from back in May.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40