Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beetle Familiars & Coliseum Rewards!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
Man are those beetles adorable. Once I'm finished hunting cobras I'll be going after those cute buggers X3

(Also I think there's a small error in the announcement; It's the Forgotten Cave that's dropping the new items, not the Waterway :'D)
Man are those beetles adorable. Once I'm finished hunting cobras I'll be going after those cute buggers X3

(Also I think there's a small error in the announcement; It's the Forgotten Cave that's dropping the new items, not the Waterway :'D)
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
[quote name="The13Inquisitor" date=2015-04-06 04:34:22] Quote: Warcaft Protectors no longer drop iron I think this is what's called a 'Freudian Slip'. Warcraft on your mind, @Undel? [/quote] Hahaha. I've been off the 'Craft for several months now! Perhaps my [s]subscription[/s] subconscious is trying to [s]tank[/s] tell me something!
The13Inquisitor wrote on 2015-04-06:

Quote:
Warcaft Protectors no longer drop iron

I think this is what's called a 'Freudian Slip'.

Warcraft on your mind, @Undel?

Hahaha. I've been off the 'Craft for several months now! Perhaps my subscription subconscious is trying to tank tell me something!
ALL the newness!

*trudges off to the Mire*
ALL the newness!

*trudges off to the Mire*
Stuff will one day go here.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
Awww cute beetles!

I need to collect Owlcat Journal's and Forest Field Guides tho. :B
Awww cute beetles!

I need to collect Owlcat Journal's and Forest Field Guides tho. :B
BUGS

Gosh that goliath mountain beetle is so pretty. Guess I'll be bug catching for a while now!
BUGS

Gosh that goliath mountain beetle is so pretty. Guess I'll be bug catching for a while now!
J9i6dgk.png
Oooh, this is such a nice update again, thank you!
Oooh, this is such a nice update again, thank you!
The beetles are brilliant! I'm still at level 14 with my insect catching though. Looks like I'll only be hunting for bugs for a while!
The beetles are brilliant! I'm still at level 14 with my insect catching though. Looks like I'll only be hunting for bugs for a while!
iK0jgh4.png
[item=Corroded Iron Nugget] Crafting incoming? 8D Love the familiars, it's nice to see a little diversity among the pets c:
Corroded Iron Nugget
Crafting incoming? 8D

Love the familiars, it's nice to see a little diversity among the pets c:
s0VUoD0.png
Yay, more bugs owo
Yay, more bugs owo
gQkpqgj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22