Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beetle Familiars & Coliseum Rewards!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Awesome
Awesome
Okay, I am definitely hoarding both of those books. And looks like my clan will be well-fed looking for those beetles!
Okay, I am definitely hoarding both of those books. And looks like my clan will be well-fed looking for those beetles!
DSEHBxF.png
Beetle buddies!
Beetle buddies!
Oh please it's a dimpled rock. Chill.
Oh please it's a dimpled rock. Chill.
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
im so so happy
im so happy
I LOVE BEETLES
I LOVE BEETLES SO MUCH THEYRE MY FAVOURITE INSECT/ANIMAL
THANK YOU
im so so happy
im so happy
I LOVE BEETLES
I LOVE BEETLES SO MUCH THEYRE MY FAVOURITE INSECT/ANIMAL
THANK YOU
raffle2.png
I really want a beetle. O.O
I really want a beetle. O.O
DuLvCwY.png
Good sweet arcanist, SEVEN METER WINGSPAN? That's seven times as long as Fae wingspan! These things can be like half the size of an imp! Holy deities.
Good sweet arcanist, SEVEN METER WINGSPAN? That's seven times as long as Fae wingspan! These things can be like half the size of an imp! Holy deities.
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
[quote name="Dendropsyche" date=2015-04-06 03:47:06] I hope those new items don't set off trypophobiacs... [/quote] And I hope those people will speak for themselves if it did. With every item release somebody is concerned about a "minor" group, that hardly ever did complain themselves in the first place. There are tons of phobias, if we ever took all of them into account, we could just close the internet. If I was affected by such a problem, I'd be annoyed about that constant patronizing. Sorry, had to be said. If you feel like you wanna be thoughtful and sensible start with yourself and stop "correcting" others.
Dendropsyche wrote on 2015-04-06:
I hope those new items don't set off trypophobiacs...
And I hope those people will speak for themselves if it did.

With every item release somebody is concerned about a "minor" group, that hardly ever did complain themselves in the first place.

There are tons of phobias, if we ever took all of them into account, we could just close the internet. If I was affected by such a problem, I'd be annoyed about that constant patronizing.
Sorry, had to be said.

If you feel like you wanna be thoughtful and sensible start with yourself and stop "correcting" others.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
[LOUD NOISES]

BEETLES
[LOUD NOISES]

BEETLES
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png