Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window April 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Yay, the day after my 21st birthday!
Yay, the day after my 21st birthday!
*beast wars megatron voice* yes
also neato! reg on my birthday!
*beast wars megatron voice* yes
also neato! reg on my birthday!
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
[quote name="davejade" date=2015-04-03 01:25:13] NEW WINDOOOOOOOW FINALLY I'M SO PUMPED also marva's sweaters are perfect for snappies tbh [/quote] @davejade You are so right about those sweaters! My snapper boy looks perfect. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11062993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110630/11062993_350.png[/img] [/url]
davejade wrote on 2015-04-03:
NEW WINDOOOOOOOW FINALLY I'M SO PUMPED also marva's sweaters are perfect for snappies tbh

@davejade You are so right about those sweaters! My snapper boy looks perfect.

11062993_350.png
Finally! Now my friend can finally join shadow us and all our dragon ridiculousness!
Finally! Now my friend can finally join shadow us and all our dragon ridiculousness!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!
I think a good deal of people left from the influx after the last signup. I have noticed the auction house has been considerably less active over the last month.

Does anyone know if the 5:30 is am or pm on April 8?
I think a good deal of people left from the influx after the last signup. I have noticed the auction house has been considerably less active over the last month.

Does anyone know if the 5:30 is am or pm on April 8?
b9aWflB.png
Finally some new blood.
Finally some new blood.
ZPPY.png
Omg. Wave Sat is going to be the first festival for the batch of newbies...

I hope we don't mess it up too much
Omg. Wave Sat is going to be the first festival for the batch of newbies...

I hope we don't mess it up too much
The sweaters are so dumb, I love them.
Will we ever get to know what Marva looks like, I wonder? A species? A magician shop? Who knowwws.

Oh and @Roah , Flight rising runs on a 24 hour system, so 99% sure that it's 5:30 AM.
The sweaters are so dumb, I love them.
Will we ever get to know what Marva looks like, I wonder? A species? A magician shop? Who knowwws.

Oh and @Roah , Flight rising runs on a 24 hour system, so 99% sure that it's 5:30 AM.
tumblr_inline_nhzj5fFrMa1qmyry9.pngLB
@Rhoa It said 5:30 server time, so that would be 5:30am. The admin always says time in 24 form e.g. 5 am = 5:00 and 5pm = 17:00.
@Rhoa It said 5:30 server time, so that would be 5:30am. The admin always says time in 24 form e.g. 5 am = 5:00 and 5pm = 17:00.
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29