Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window April 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
BRING ON THE NEWBIES

Newbies sign up on my birthday...
This is very good. Very good indeed.
BRING ON THE NEWBIES

Newbies sign up on my birthday...
This is very good. Very good indeed.
SIjKhX7.png
@Deathhouse666
i feel the same, but, wasn't december's window so horrible because they also released a new dragon breed at the same time, and everyone wen't berserk and that's why it crashed so much?
@Deathhouse666
i feel the same, but, wasn't december's window so horrible because they also released a new dragon breed at the same time, and everyone wen't berserk and that's why it crashed so much?
partymini.png
Why do you hate Earth Flight so?!

Haha, it's great we're getting new blood. Just seems it always happens when Earth is planning something!
Why do you hate Earth Flight so?!

Haha, it's great we're getting new blood. Just seems it always happens when Earth is planning something!
L3t8ZMg.png
Hooray!
Hooray!
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o2_500.png
I hope the servers can take it ;__; it doesn't feel like they are ready yet
But this should hopefully give the economy a little boost
I hope the servers can take it ;__; it doesn't feel like they are ready yet
But this should hopefully give the economy a little boost
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY

please someone fix the economy
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY

please someone fix the economy
ofxr7kh.png
and just when i bought some gift dragons for friends still waiting for the next reg window omg ?? excellent
and just when i bought some gift dragons for friends still waiting for the next reg window omg ?? excellent
THATS PROOF MARVA IS A DRAGON
THATS PROOF MARVA IS A DRAGON
15128.png
yessss, so excited to hear about the Reg window :D
yessss, so excited to hear about the Reg window :D
I'm kinda torn about the window, on one hand yes new people but on the other FR has been buggy for me the last few weeks, while I haven't had any problems for almost 1,5 years, except like during NotN and minor stuff like refreshing the coli once in a while but that is understandable haha..
I'm kinda torn about the window, on one hand yes new people but on the other FR has been buggy for me the last few weeks, while I haven't had any problems for almost 1,5 years, except like during NotN and minor stuff like refreshing the coli once in a while but that is understandable haha..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29