Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2015
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
[quote name="Undel" date="2015-03-22 00:48:15"][quote name="Masumi" date="2015-03-22 00:44:30"]@Dainamo Oh gosh I didn't even notice. It's a red panda! Thank you so much ahah.[/quote] It's a bear with red panda markings, not a true red panda. =D Because red pandas -while awesome- aren't bears and this year is all bears >>; *applies faulty logic to fantasy animals*[/quote] [size=2]*applauds*
Undel wrote on 2015-03-22 00:48:15:
Masumi wrote on 2015-03-22 00:44:30:
@Dainamo
Oh gosh I didn't even notice. It's a red panda!
Thank you so much ahah.

It's a bear with red panda markings, not a true red panda. =D Because red pandas -while awesome- aren't bears and this year is all bears >>; *applies faulty logic to fantasy animals*

*applauds*
f2VHCTu.gif
THE FAMILIAR AND THE BALLOON ARE AMAZING. LIKE, WOAH, CAPS LOCK CANNOT CONTAIN THE EMOTION. GOOD. WANT MANY.
THE FAMILIAR AND THE BALLOON ARE AMAZING. LIKE, WOAH, CAPS LOCK CANNOT CONTAIN THE EMOTION. GOOD. WANT MANY.
MY FAVORITE SKIN MADE IT, AHAHAHA 8D! *cough*
Honestly, they're all lovely. Liking the familiar and the apparel, too :'3.
MY FAVORITE SKIN MADE IT, AHAHAHA 8D! *cough*
Honestly, they're all lovely. Liking the familiar and the apparel, too :'3.
THOSE SKINS.
THOSE SKINS.
LMLA6wg.png
Holy moly those skins are gorgeous. Congrats!
Holy moly those skins are gorgeous. Congrats!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
THANK U BASED WINDBRO
THANK U BASED WINDBRO
k2pEFmO.png
@Windsinger @Undel (sorry, i'm not sure who to ping!) just wondering, why is it that highland ascent for ridgeback is called a skin and not an accent? if i'm seeing it correctly it's transparent in some places, does that mean skins can be transparent as long as there's some opacity in all areas, or was it mislabeled?

i love it regardless, i'm just curious! and also very very excited for this festival!! thank you!
@Windsinger @Undel (sorry, i'm not sure who to ping!) just wondering, why is it that highland ascent for ridgeback is called a skin and not an accent? if i'm seeing it correctly it's transparent in some places, does that mean skins can be transparent as long as there's some opacity in all areas, or was it mislabeled?

i love it regardless, i'm just curious! and also very very excited for this festival!! thank you!
W85TZdA.png
God. Damnit. I want every single one of the skins/accents. This has never happened before. I am going to be so poor.
God. Damnit. I want every single one of the skins/accents. This has never happened before. I am going to be so poor.
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
The bear and balloon are both so awesome! I want like 10 copies of each, they look really great. Guess I'll be trapped in the Coli all week again.
The bear and balloon are both so awesome! I want like 10 copies of each, they look really great. Guess I'll be trapped in the Coli all week again.
1HDUhks.png
Those skins are just stunning. The wind chimes are over the top!
Those skins are just stunning. The wind chimes are over the top!
DzfJhgF.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40