Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Wing Armor
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
NOO I NEED A 1000
NOO I NEED A 1000
Wow those skins/accents are amazing! I love how the stained glass shows just a little bit of the color beneith it. And the wildclaw wing accent is so pretty! I got to get both of those
Wow those skins/accents are amazing! I love how the stained glass shows just a little bit of the color beneith it. And the wildclaw wing accent is so pretty! I got to get both of those
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Whoooa, at first I thought the wings were kind of a weird-looking piece, but they actually look pretty cool!
Whoooa, at first I thought the wings were kind of a weird-looking piece, but they actually look pretty cool!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Gilded Glass is the most beautiful and perfect skin I need one for every breed omg
Gilded Glass is the most beautiful and perfect skin I need one for every breed omg
KVbkgOZ.png
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the darkest night, We are the Flame.
@Takora; The admins are actually in the process of removing them. But rather than removing them all at once they are removed a few at a time. It's a process that has been ongoing for quite some time now c:
@Takora; The admins are actually in the process of removing them. But rather than removing them all at once they are removed a few at a time. It's a process that has been ongoing for quite some time now c:
YAAAAS!
Can't wait to get some of this armor!
YAAAAS!
Can't wait to get some of this armor!
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
ooo those wing gaurds are nice! the skins too omg
ooo those wing gaurds are nice! the skins too omg
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
Ooo~! nice! :D
Ooo~! nice! :D
yxrR3lv.png
The new swipp skins are lovely... not sure how I feel about TWO new swipp trades requiring reflective scales though. Seems unbalanced. Of course, I can't think of a better alternative, so... ^_^'
The new swipp skins are lovely... not sure how I feel about TWO new swipp trades requiring reflective scales though. Seems unbalanced. Of course, I can't think of a better alternative, so... ^_^'
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21