Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
THOSE FAMILIARS ARE SO CUTE UGH
THOSE FAMILIARS ARE SO CUTE UGH
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/67b0847030c572926bdf16c76d2aba45.png[/img] T-Trickmurk...?
67b0847030c572926bdf16c76d2aba45.png

T-Trickmurk...?
These new skins/accents are lovely! And a new filigree set - awesome! Reminds me of SnK, hahah.
These new skins/accents are lovely! And a new filigree set - awesome! Reminds me of SnK, hahah.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
THAT BIRCH SWIRL.

Swipp, you're getting all my things, I swear to god.
THAT BIRCH SWIRL.

Swipp, you're getting all my things, I swear to god.
THE PETAL JUMPER, THOUGH. WOW.
THE PETAL JUMPER, THOUGH. WOW.
nYqoHFj.png
Those familiars are super cute AND I am love love loving the filigree breastplates.

EDIT: it seems that there might be a typo in the post stating that the Trickmurk Circus is coming up. oop it was already mentioned a few times
Those familiars are super cute AND I am love love loving the filigree breastplates.

EDIT: it seems that there might be a typo in the post stating that the Trickmurk Circus is coming up. oop it was already mentioned a few times
g3tMjnW.png
@Undel

I want to point out that there is an error.
Quote:
Mistral Jamboree 2015 Skin & Accent Contest
The second annual Trickmurk Circus will begin March 22, 2015. To celebrate we are running a skin and accent contest honoring the wind flight. Click here for more information!

It says "second annual TrickMurk Circus". I think it's meant to be Mistral Jamboree.

Other than that, i'm excited!
@Undel

I want to point out that there is an error.
Quote:
Mistral Jamboree 2015 Skin & Accent Contest
The second annual Trickmurk Circus will begin March 22, 2015. To celebrate we are running a skin and accent contest honoring the wind flight. Click here for more information!

It says "second annual TrickMurk Circus". I think it's meant to be Mistral Jamboree.

Other than that, i'm excited!
[quote name="Kairos" date="2015-03-05 08:05:31"]So excited for the next "Trickmurk Circus"[/quote] The murk is still in the heads of the admins, but the winds of the Mistral Jamboree will soon clear it out, I'm sure.
Kairos wrote on 2015-03-05 08:05:31:
So excited for the next "Trickmurk Circus"
The murk is still in the heads of the admins, but the winds of the Mistral Jamboree will soon clear it out, I'm sure.
[points at the Birch Swirl accent & makes excited yelling noises]
[points at the Birch Swirl accent & makes excited yelling noises]
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
. these familiars! I need 75378743454 of them!
. these familiars! I need 75378743454 of them!
RY79kSb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32