Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop Skins
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Undel
I hope it is ok to ask, but when should we (winners of the contest) expect to receive our forum vistas? :>
@Undel
I hope it is ok to ask, but when should we (winners of the contest) expect to receive our forum vistas? :>
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
Yay! Love that accents are being dropped now! I rarely use skins but accents are my jam. c:
Yay! Love that accents are being dropped now! I rarely use skins but accents are my jam. c:
250.png
Oh man, one of my dragons needs one of those accents. Tooooo the coli!

Great-looking update! :)
Oh man, one of my dragons needs one of those accents. Tooooo the coli!

Great-looking update! :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
[quote name="Undel" date="2015-02-15 17:25:02"][quote name="Veritron" date="2015-02-15 17:21:05"]@Undel? @Xhaztol? Maybe someone can answer this question. It's really not meant to be rude or anything. But why are there two winners for the Spellbound Golem and the Steelhound? I mean, I know that there's an accent and a skin but why do two familiars out of multiple in the venue get two winning entries? Edit: Whoops. Misspelled something there. Aside from that nuance, I really like how the Filigree armor is getting turned into a full set. :)[/quote] They are a skin and and accent, which we consider to be two different things. :) The appropriate opponent will drop both![/quote] I understand they're two different things but why do they get two different items to drop like that? Every other past winning entry for the other coliseum venues went to one familiar and that was that. Why do these two familiars receive twice as much attention as the others do?
Undel wrote on 2015-02-15 17:25:02:
Veritron wrote on 2015-02-15 17:21:05:
@Undel? @Xhaztol?

Maybe someone can answer this question. It's really not meant to be rude or anything. But why are there two winners for the Spellbound Golem and the Steelhound? I mean, I know that there's an accent and a skin but why do two familiars out of multiple in the venue get two winning entries?

Edit: Whoops. Misspelled something there. Aside from that nuance, I really like how the Filigree armor is getting turned into a full set. :)

They are a skin and and accent, which we consider to be two different things. :) The appropriate opponent will drop both!
I understand they're two different things but why do they get two different items to drop like that? Every other past winning entry for the other coliseum venues went to one familiar and that was that. Why do these two familiars receive twice as much attention as the others do?
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
@Veritron Last year only skin entries were accepted.

Edit: Also the winning entries for only one area have been released so far; there are bound to be more monsters that drop a skin and an accent. I certainly hope so at least!
@Veritron Last year only skin entries were accepted.

Edit: Also the winning entries for only one area have been released so far; there are bound to be more monsters that drop a skin and an accent. I certainly hope so at least!
“blaireau’s
aaaaaa whoa
aaaaaa whoa
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
@SapphireSheep They will be on the way shortly.
@Veritron Blaireau is correct. Last contest only skins were accepted. You're going to see more opponents with an accent variant as we begin to implement the winners from the freshly-judged 2nd contest!
@SapphireSheep They will be on the way shortly.
@Veritron Blaireau is correct. Last contest only skins were accepted. You're going to see more opponents with an accent variant as we begin to implement the winners from the freshly-judged 2nd contest!
I feel like I'm gonna buy new dragons just for those coli accents [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10208441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102085/10208441_350.png[/img] [/url] then there's this guy :b
I feel like I'm gonna buy new dragons just for those coli accents

10208441_350.png

then there's this guy :b
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
omg that male wc accent???? i need 30 of it immediately
omg that male wc accent???? i need 30 of it immediately
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
AAAHHH the skins are gorgeous!
AAAHHH the skins are gorgeous!
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20