Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Helmets & Gauntlets
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
WHY. WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF SILKS AND THE CUTEST FAMILIARS. WHY.
WHY. WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF SILKS AND THE CUTEST FAMILIARS. WHY.
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR THAT ARMOR!!!!!!!! Also the helmets look like the Arbiter :D [img]http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sdcc-2014-halo-2-anniversary-cinematic-the-arbiter-670-665x385.jpg[/img]
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR THAT ARMOR!!!!!!!!

Also the helmets look like the Arbiter :D

sdcc-2014-halo-2-anniversary-cinematic-the-arbiter-670-665x385.jpg
...I just spend 1512 gems. I hope you're happy :V
...I just spend 1512 gems. I hope you're happy :V
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
Oh wow, I love the filigree armour additions! ♥ I hope I manage to get some at some point! c:

Congrats to the item caption contest winners!! I love the jokes, references and descriptions!!
Oh wow, I love the filigree armour additions! ♥ I hope I manage to get some at some point! c:

Congrats to the item caption contest winners!! I love the jokes, references and descriptions!!
I think that cycling out the night sky silk set already is a terrible idea.

I understand the fox rats, given they've been around for quite a long time (and they shall be missed), but the night sky silk has hardly been around. I've wanted it for quite some time and haven't had the chance to purchase them, nor have I paid too much attention because, given the pattern of cycling out before, I doubted they would have been removed any time soon.

Now, I have to scramble to try to get them before they're cycled out in a month. This isn't just a matter of, "Oh, that sucks, I'll miss them," but a matter of it being entirely irritating and unfair that they're being pulled so fast and so unexpectedly. For someone who can't afford gems most days, too, it's already pretty irksome that they're being pulled before I can end up getting them.

I definitely think you guys should reconsider. I'm cool with cycling out the fox rats, but at least give the silk set some more time than we're being offered. It's a little ridiculous to get rid of them this quickly. I apologize for being so forward and blunt — feel free to tell me to shut my yap if I'm being too harsh — but I am admittedly pretty annoyed about this.
I think that cycling out the night sky silk set already is a terrible idea.

I understand the fox rats, given they've been around for quite a long time (and they shall be missed), but the night sky silk has hardly been around. I've wanted it for quite some time and haven't had the chance to purchase them, nor have I paid too much attention because, given the pattern of cycling out before, I doubted they would have been removed any time soon.

Now, I have to scramble to try to get them before they're cycled out in a month. This isn't just a matter of, "Oh, that sucks, I'll miss them," but a matter of it being entirely irritating and unfair that they're being pulled so fast and so unexpectedly. For someone who can't afford gems most days, too, it's already pretty irksome that they're being pulled before I can end up getting them.

I definitely think you guys should reconsider. I'm cool with cycling out the fox rats, but at least give the silk set some more time than we're being offered. It's a little ridiculous to get rid of them this quickly. I apologize for being so forward and blunt — feel free to tell me to shut my yap if I'm being too harsh — but I am admittedly pretty annoyed about this.
enV6nur.png
Pretty armor, thank you :D
Pretty armor, thank you :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
Aww new itemsssss to collect also congratz to the winners! c:
Aww new itemsssss to collect also congratz to the winners! c:
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
NO
Do not let the silks leave the gem marketplace. They are so pretty and haven't even been in there for long? The other apparel and the fox rats have been in there way longer... I just wasn't expecting the silks to get out at all.. :(

The armor and captions are great though..
NO
Do not let the silks leave the gem marketplace. They are so pretty and haven't even been in there for long? The other apparel and the fox rats have been in there way longer... I just wasn't expecting the silks to get out at all.. :(

The armor and captions are great though..
@xhaztol when you say that the Night Sky Silks are cycling out, do you guys mean the bundle and the singles, or just the singles?
@xhaztol when you say that the Night Sky Silks are cycling out, do you guys mean the bundle and the singles, or just the singles?
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
Oh :c I wonder when registration for newbies will come back around ♥

;n; not the silks!
Oh :c I wonder when registration for newbies will come back around ♥

;n; not the silks!
p7DHQEd.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26