Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Piebald looks awesome.

And the update with the coli, where do you go to get that menu?
Piebald looks awesome.

And the update with the coli, where do you go to get that menu?
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
Glad you guys finally spoke about the nocturne event.
Glad you guys finally spoke about the nocturne event.
I only really like piebald as a faded primary/secondary.
The other options look messy. But what do I know? c:
I only really like piebald as a faded primary/secondary.
The other options look messy. But what do I know? c:
Ooh I like piebald! I prefer it as a primary or secondary over it being a tertiary though
Ooh I like piebald! I prefer it as a primary or secondary over it being a tertiary though
Lots of great stuff in this edition! :D

Tbh I really love the piebald as a tertiary, because the last two were a little more subtle. But for the primary/secondary, it looks much better as the faded version. Otherwise it sorta forces white in the color scheme, instead of having it be a patterned version of the chosen color (if that makes sense).
Lots of great stuff in this edition! :D

Tbh I really love the piebald as a tertiary, because the last two were a little more subtle. But for the primary/secondary, it looks much better as the faded version. Otherwise it sorta forces white in the color scheme, instead of having it be a patterned version of the chosen color (if that makes sense).
Took a while to read, but I'm loving how this turned out.
Took a while to read, but I'm loving how this turned out.
Thank you for addressing the community's concerns! (And thank you for the shiny new stuff, too. :) )
Thank you for addressing the community's concerns! (And thank you for the shiny new stuff, too. :) )
b6M3VPH.png
Oooh that Piebald. But what way do I like it best???

EDIT: I think I like the faded primary/secondary best -- tert just covers a bit too much of the dragon for me. Casting my vote!
Oooh that Piebald. But what way do I like it best???

EDIT: I think I like the faded primary/secondary best -- tert just covers a bit too much of the dragon for me. Casting my vote!
I'm excited to see those MVPS! It would be cool if flights could vote/nominate who they think would be a good MVP, too.

Piebald could be super cute, too. I'm excited to see that happen!
I'm excited to see those MVPS! It would be cool if flights could vote/nominate who they think would be a good MVP, too.

Piebald could be super cute, too. I'm excited to see that happen!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
[quote name="Wraenna" date="2015-01-22 11:30:53"]I'm glad to see the continued addition of forum vistas to the site, in particular; I love the looks of them and I hope we can see more (although I'd imagine very few still) appearing as time goes on. Although, looking over the NotN stuff again...if there aren't plans for non-bear familiars to show up during the event, does this mean that the next round of familiars that kicks off in June won't be obtainable through the event at all? (Perhaps through some other event, if they don't just retire like the Sprites, that is.)[/quote] @Wraenna, @suburbansamurai put this one together for us! And that is correct - at this time, if it isn't a Bear, it isn't returning in [i]Night of the Nocturne[/i]. [br] [quote name="Thalassarche" date="2015-01-22 11:31:14"]Lots of fantastic information here! If Words on the Wind is intended to be this meaty in future editions, I can see why you'd move it to a quarterly schedule. [/quote] @Thalassarche, this has been the subject of discussion for awhile and yes, this is why. Try as we may, it's just not possible to do on a monthly schedule and it's only right we deliver what we promised. Community updates/spotlights will be posted when a [i]Words on the Wind[/i] is not scheduled. [br] [quote]Wait, is the effects toggle planned or already implemented? The wording is quite confusing.[/quote] @Rexi, it is pending, not implemented. We wanted to show you some of what we've been working on.
Wraenna wrote on 2015-01-22 11:30:53:
I'm glad to see the continued addition of forum vistas to the site, in particular; I love the looks of them and I hope we can see more (although I'd imagine very few still) appearing as time goes on.

Although, looking over the NotN stuff again...if there aren't plans for non-bear familiars to show up during the event, does this mean that the next round of familiars that kicks off in June won't be obtainable through the event at all? (Perhaps through some other event, if they don't just retire like the Sprites, that is.)

@Wraenna, @suburbansamurai put this one together for us!

And that is correct - at this time, if it isn't a Bear, it isn't returning in Night of the Nocturne.

Thalassarche wrote on 2015-01-22 11:31:14:
Lots of fantastic information here! If Words on the Wind is intended to be this meaty in future editions, I can see why you'd move it to a quarterly schedule.

@Thalassarche, this has been the subject of discussion for awhile and yes, this is why. Try as we may, it's just not possible to do on a monthly schedule and it's only right we deliver what we promised. Community updates/spotlights will be posted when a Words on the Wind is not scheduled.

Quote:
Wait, is the effects toggle planned or already implemented? The wording is quite confusing.

@Rexi, it is pending, not implemented. We wanted to show you some of what we've been working on.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88