Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Piebald looks so nice!
Piebald looks so nice!
c2seq.png
Piebald oh my gawd, much want.

Thanks for the update!
Piebald oh my gawd, much want.

Thanks for the update!
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
Wow, thanks for all this guys! Really appreciate all of your hard work. You're the best! :)
Wow, thanks for all this guys! Really appreciate all of your hard work. You're the best! :)
nYqoHFj.png
Piebald: me likey.

Hopefully we can make some progress on the (extremely strict) language censoring. If the site's PG-13, the language filter should be as well, yeah?
Piebald: me likey.

Hopefully we can make some progress on the (extremely strict) language censoring. If the site's PG-13, the language filter should be as well, yeah?
vbb5nz.png
Do you guys have any plans for keyboard bindings in the Coliseum? As someone with carpal tunnel, coli grinding can be incredibly painful at times, and, it's kind of a huge detriment, considering it's basically the only way to consistently make money! I'm sure a lot of other people with wrist issues feel the same.
Do you guys have any plans for keyboard bindings in the Coliseum? As someone with carpal tunnel, coli grinding can be incredibly painful at times, and, it's kind of a huge detriment, considering it's basically the only way to consistently make money! I'm sure a lot of other people with wrist issues feel the same.
Thank you so much for the communication, this is a great update!! and I LOVE PIEBALD

I love the vista, too, wow.
Thank you so much for the communication, this is a great update!! and I LOVE PIEBALD

I love the vista, too, wow.
My skin and accent shop! And my ART SHOP! Commission me!!

Looking for: First Gen Imperial - name your price.
I'm glad for the updates and interested on how the site continues to update and grow but I think Piebald isn't that great looking; It looks better as a secondary or primary but the tertiary look makes it too overpowering for other genes and looks splotchy and unfinished almost.

A great start, I can't wait to see how it looks when finished.
I'm glad for the updates and interested on how the site continues to update and grow but I think Piebald isn't that great looking; It looks better as a secondary or primary but the tertiary look makes it too overpowering for other genes and looks splotchy and unfinished almost.

A great start, I can't wait to see how it looks when finished.
PIEBALD! OvO

-Crosses fingers that everyone chooses the white version-
PIEBALD! OvO

-Crosses fingers that everyone chooses the white version-
s3K2fE8.png

winter
she/her
hatchery
cool
cool
Taking resumes?!?!?! Ahhhhhhhh! :D :D :D
Taking resumes?!?!?! Ahhhhhhhh! :D :D :D