Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Downtime Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
:> Thank you so much for pushing to get things fixed, and for all the goodies and care, too! X3 Take a breather! You guys must be exhausted!
:> Thank you so much for pushing to get things fixed, and for all the goodies and care, too! X3 Take a breather! You guys must be exhausted!
good work fun to play again..
But when will Fairgounds open?
good work fun to play again..
But when will Fairgounds open?
You guys are the best! Get some sleep, you deserve it!
You guys are the best! Get some sleep, you deserve it!
Thanks for all your hard work! I only just joined a few days ago but I'm very impressed with how you've kept the community up to date, as well as how quickly you've addressed the problem.
Thanks for all your hard work! I only just joined a few days ago but I'm very impressed with how you've kept the community up to date, as well as how quickly you've addressed the problem.
THANK YOU GUYS ! I hope you are able to have a bit of sleep and rest, some cookies and a little bit of a breather after all this hard work! Everything seems to be working fine so far for me :3
THANK YOU GUYS ! I hope you are able to have a bit of sleep and rest, some cookies and a little bit of a breather after all this hard work! Everything seems to be working fine so far for me :3
Pages are loading! Heavens be! Great job, guys. You really make this site a pleasure to use. Keep up the fantastic job, this made my day.
Pages are loading! Heavens be! Great job, guys. You really make this site a pleasure to use. Keep up the fantastic job, this made my day.
sigfr1_by_sakurabomb-d6g42r5.png
Thank you so much for all your hard work! It sounds like you've hit some pretty annoying problems over the past couple of days!

<3
Thank you so much for all your hard work! It sounds like you&#039;ve hit some pretty annoying problems over the past couple of days!

<3
Thank you so much for all your hard work, and for keeping us updated on the problems! Looking forward to seeing Flight Rising keep growing and improving. It&#039;s already awesome. <3
Thank you so much for all your hard work, and for keeping us updated on the problems! Looking forward to seeing Flight Rising keep growing and improving. It&#039;s already awesome. <3
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Again, thank you so much for everything. For not only creating this website but doing a fantastic job keeping it running. You guys rock! :D
Again, thank you so much for everything. For not only creating this website but doing a fantastic job keeping it running. You guys rock! :D
FR&#039;s back, baby! X3 Thanks for all the hard work! I was really starting to miss my dragons...
FR&#039;s back, baby! X3 Thanks for all the hard work! I was really starting to miss my dragons...
Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15