Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Downtime Updates
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Getting the fairgrounds up is thrage's top priority. Last night the admins were playtesting an updated runestones, so that was pretty cool. (though there's a small firefox issue to iron out before it goes live.)

Getting the server split onto two machines and optimizing additoinal queries around the site is akiri's top priority. (we were expecting like... 100, 200 concurrent users "if we were lucky" when we launched. 1400 is crazy-town and our server is screaming silently every minute of every day! So sad.)

Making content updates (as opposed to new feature updates) is my and xhaztol's top priority. I've seen some folks concerned that we're pushing out updates while there's still basic issues with the site, and I want to assure you that the updates we're putting out do not in any way detract from development and bug repair time. It's all graphics and text, something me and xhaz are happy to contribute. Plus your dragons need more silly hats and monsters to fight; it's important.

So that's the game-plan for now!
Getting the fairgrounds up is thrage's top priority. Last night the admins were playtesting an updated runestones, so that was pretty cool. (though there's a small firefox issue to iron out before it goes live.)

Getting the server split onto two machines and optimizing additoinal queries around the site is akiri's top priority. (we were expecting like... 100, 200 concurrent users "if we were lucky" when we launched. 1400 is crazy-town and our server is screaming silently every minute of every day! So sad.)

Making content updates (as opposed to new feature updates) is my and xhaztol's top priority. I've seen some folks concerned that we're pushing out updates while there's still basic issues with the site, and I want to assure you that the updates we're putting out do not in any way detract from development and bug repair time. It's all graphics and text, something me and xhaz are happy to contribute. Plus your dragons need more silly hats and monsters to fight; it's important.

So that's the game-plan for now!
@Undel I can easily picture this site having 10K users on simultaneously daily in less then three months.
@Undel I can easily picture this site having 10K users on simultaneously daily in less then three months.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
"server is screaming silently every minute of every day"

D8 *hugs server*
"server is screaming silently every minute of every day"

D8 *hugs server*
windychu_by_beefystew-d8u17ly.png
Thanks for all the hard work youre doing, i was just about to ask about fairgrounds... i saw one of my sisters playing there thursday or friday, got my account started since i wanted to try the site out and go use the puzzles.... aaaand... end up not even being able to log in and create my first dragon for several days and finally i can get in, and no puzzles *pouts*

hope to see them up soon... right now i don't have that much to do here :/
Thanks for all the hard work youre doing, i was just about to ask about fairgrounds... i saw one of my sisters playing there thursday or friday, got my account started since i wanted to try the site out and go use the puzzles.... aaaand... end up not even being able to log in and create my first dragon for several days and finally i can get in, and no puzzles *pouts*

hope to see them up soon... right now i don't have that much to do here :/
It's good to see runestone is up. And it's nice to see the total has been upped to help make up for stuff.

You guys rock. ^_^
It's good to see runestone is up. And it's nice to see the total has been upped to help make up for stuff.

You guys rock. ^_^
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Thank you for bringing the games back!
May I make a tiny suggestion though? Please make the puzzles as they were before, without the fancy thingy that makes the pieces jump away when you place a piece somewhere. It makes it super hard to actually attach two together because whenever I place something somewhere everything just keeps running away, even if I know they match >.>
Thank you for bringing the games back!
May I make a tiny suggestion though? Please make the puzzles as they were before, without the fancy thingy that makes the pieces jump away when you place a piece somewhere. It makes it super hard to actually attach two together because whenever I place something somewhere everything just keeps running away, even if I know they match >.>
e2e9.png
I agree with Kirianna. Or at least make it an option to turn on or off?
I agree with Kirianna. Or at least make it an option to turn on or off?
kurazprance_zpsb1117b6f.gif Made by Khaarma
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15