Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Thanks for the hard work and the updates!
Thanks for the hard work and the updates!
Thank you so much to the FR team for the updates and for working so hard to get the site back up and make it better in the process! :) <3<3<3 MUCH LOVE!

Now please go and get some sleep!
Thank you so much to the FR team for the updates and for working so hard to get the site back up and make it better in the process! :) <3<3<3 MUCH LOVE!

Now please go and get some sleep!
So glad that FR is up again <3 Now I can continue to get enough treasure to buy an imp scroll .
"Hands over some cookies and milk to the admins" Here, you deserved it ^-^
So glad that FR is up again <3 Now I can continue to get enough treasure to buy an imp scroll .
"Hands over some cookies and milk to the admins" Here, you deserved it ^-^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
THANK YOOOOOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :3 /endcapsrage

I&#039;m soooo glad to see the site back up and running so quickly *snugs the admins and dragons tightly* >W<
THANK YOOOOOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :3 /endcapsrage

I&#039;m soooo glad to see the site back up and running so quickly *snugs the admins and dragons tightly* >W<
My Sales Thread My Website
355929.gif355930.gif355931.gif355932.gif355933.gif355934.gif355935.gif355936.gif355937.gif355938.gifKhrFO.gifwZ5Vl.gifQ6zcl.gifMIVhg.gifwJbqW.gif6QBmy.gifYhbeq.gif1qbXc.gif
Good job, you guys! It&#039;s always great to have a dedicated and caring staff.
Good job, you guys! It&#039;s always great to have a dedicated and caring staff.
Thanks a lot for your hard work and the constant updates! I&#039;m glad the site is up again <3
Thanks a lot for your hard work and the constant updates! I&#039;m glad the site is up again <3
pinkholly1.png
Thank you all for all you incredible hard work! I&#039;m so happy that the site is back and the dragons are happy and fed :3 *snuggles everyone and everydragon*

Seriously though, thank you - everyone - for your hard work and dedication. It truly is inspiring!
Thank you all for all you incredible hard work! I&#039;m so happy that the site is back and the dragons are happy and fed :3 *snuggles everyone and everydragon*

Seriously though, thank you - everyone - for your hard work and dedication. It truly is inspiring!
It feels so good to be back! Thank you so much, FR team, for all you guys did and do<3 I hope you guys get lots of rest.
It feels so good to be back! Thank you so much, FR team, for all you guys did and do<3 I hope you guys get lots of rest.
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
Um, it&#039;s always kind of awkward posting on forums, but I just wanted to pop in and thank you for the hard work and for keeping our babies fed and cared for during the downtime, as well as the status updates. I&#039;m so glad to be able to get back in again. ;w; Thank you so much!
Um, it&#039;s always kind of awkward posting on forums, but I just wanted to pop in and thank you for the hard work and for keeping our babies fed and cared for during the downtime, as well as the status updates. I&#039;m so glad to be able to get back in again. ;w; Thank you so much!
One question that answer interests me too. What happened to these hackers? Could you figure who exactly it was?

Oh and would you suggest waiting with buying gems? I was about to buy some gems tofay.
One question that answer interests me too. What happened to these hackers? Could you figure who exactly it was?

Oh and would you suggest waiting with buying gems? I was about to buy some gems tofay.
Play my little onlinegame :D http://tiggcreations.com/My-Videogame.htm
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17