Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I really appreciate the hard work you put into the site, and while I did not enjoy the downtime, I certainly understood it. I was checking for updates every few hours, and I was totally happy when it came back up <3

But, I keep getting 500 errors when I try to get to the forum index. I saw a thread called "downtime compensation" and wanted to find it because I was curious, but other threads were bumped above it on the front page, and I CANNOT get into the index of the forums at all. I can only visit threads that were bumped on the front page.
I really appreciate the hard work you put into the site, and while I did not enjoy the downtime, I certainly understood it. I was checking for updates every few hours, and I was totally happy when it came back up <3

But, I keep getting 500 errors when I try to get to the forum index. I saw a thread called "downtime compensation" and wanted to find it because I was curious, but other threads were bumped above it on the front page, and I CANNOT get into the index of the forums at all. I can only visit threads that were bumped on the front page.
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
I shall join in the chorus of thank yous :D
Thank you so much for all of your hard work, and for caring for our dragons, keeping them fed, keeping the eggs incubated, and keeping our accounts safe.
I shall join in the chorus of thank yous :D
Thank you so much for all of your hard work, and for caring for our dragons, keeping them fed, keeping the eggs incubated, and keeping our accounts safe.
[quote name="SunlightWolf" date="2013-06-22 12:50:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=8&id=127892#129956"]I really appreciate all the hard work being done and I thank the people who worked really hard to get the website to be fixed, but I have one question. Are the Fairgrounds still not working? I just want to make sure I'm not the only one, as I try to load both the matching game and the jigsaw game, only to find that none work. I just want to make sure that I'm not the only one still having this problem ^.^[/quote] You are not alone with this problem, I can't load games either. I think they're still under maintenance.
I really appreciate all the hard work being done and I thank the people who worked really hard to get the website to be fixed, but I have one question. Are the Fairgrounds still not working? I just want to make sure I&#039;m not the only one, as I try to load both the matching game and the jigsaw game, only to find that none work. I just want to make sure that I&#039;m not the only one still having this problem ^.^
You are not alone with this problem, I can&#039;t load games either. I think they&#039;re still under maintenance.
8wF4Uc8.png
Any news yet on when the fairgrounds games will be up and running again? I understand that the problem was stemming from the fairgrounds in the first place, but I&#039;m rather upset to have now lost two days of potential money-earning time right when dragons are becoming available to purchase.
Any news yet on when the fairgrounds games will be up and running again? I understand that the problem was stemming from the fairgrounds in the first place, but I&#039;m rather upset to have now lost two days of potential money-earning time right when dragons are becoming available to purchase.
2vv54rc.jpg
All my thanks, I&#039;v been on Reddit to see what was up. I wonder what you&#039;re going to do about the person in question tho.

but still, thanks for taking good care of the site !
All my thanks, I&#039;v been on Reddit to see what was up. I wonder what you&#039;re going to do about the person in question tho.

but still, thanks for taking good care of the site !
Thank you guys so much for all the crazy hard work you&#039;re doing on the site. I really appreciate all you&#039;re doing.
Thank you guys so much for all the crazy hard work you&#039;re doing on the site. I really appreciate all you&#039;re doing.
I only found out about this site the day before the downtime and my first clutch of eggs was in the nest so when the downtime happened I was saddened/worried about losing them. Thank you for taking care of them. :) I just wanted to say that you guys are fantastic and I wanted to thank you for all of your hard work, this game is wonderful (especially for just having started up!)
I only found out about this site the day before the downtime and my first clutch of eggs was in the nest so when the downtime happened I was saddened/worried about losing them. Thank you for taking care of them. :) I just wanted to say that you guys are fantastic and I wanted to thank you for all of your hard work, this game is wonderful (especially for just having started up!)
I'm glad the sites back up. I am even more excited to be here and apart of the site than I was before! It feels like it's been forever since people actually cared about something enough to put such work forwards. Not just for safety reasons, but caring for all our dragons too. Thank you. :) [quote name="SunlightWolf" date="2013-06-22 12:50:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=8&id=127892#129956"] I have one question. Are the Fairgrounds still not working? I just want to make sure I'm not the only one, as I try to load both the matching game and the jigsaw game, only to find that none work. I just want to make sure that I'm not the only one still having this problem ^.^[/quote] Hey! With the long loads for the site, it's possible that it can't load up for the same reason the site takes so long to load up. You could try leaving it up to play, but it wasn't working for me. I'm patient though. :P
I&#039;m glad the sites back up. I am even more excited to be here and apart of the site than I was before! It feels like it&#039;s been forever since people actually cared about something enough to put such work forwards. Not just for safety reasons, but caring for all our dragons too.
Thank you. :)

I have one question. Are the Fairgrounds still not working? I just want to make sure I&#039;m not the only one, as I try to load both the matching game and the jigsaw game, only to find that none work. I just want to make sure that I&#039;m not the only one still having this problem ^.^
Hey! With the long loads for the site, it&#039;s possible that it can&#039;t load up for the same reason the site takes so long to load up. You could try leaving it up to play, but it wasn&#039;t working for me. I&#039;m patient though. :P
@Vyndree
Well, I&#039;m not complaining if his grievous error gets him into deep trouble. It would save everyone else the headache.

@Vaitou
Not sure. I have a feeling it&#039;s not that simple. I am curious, though, if such a thing could be brought to the authorities, since they&#039;re trying to do so much damage to other people&#039;s property.
@Vyndree
Well, I&#039;m not complaining if his grievous error gets him into deep trouble. It would save everyone else the headache.

@Vaitou
Not sure. I have a feeling it&#039;s not that simple. I am curious, though, if such a thing could be brought to the authorities, since they&#039;re trying to do so much damage to other people&#039;s property.
You guys are awesome, and are doing a great job. Thanks for the fun game :)
You guys are awesome, and are doing a great job. Thanks for the fun game :)
ibedoiqq4YHK7T.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17