Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[b]To our community[/b]: We would like to thank you for your support while [i]Flight Rising[/i] recovers from the issues that we experienced this afternoon and evening. Because we have been transparent with you from the beginning, we will continue that trend in saying: Flight Rising [i]was[/i] prey to exploitation by parties who sought to cause a stir with its in-game economy. We are very serious about keeping the site and your accounts as safe as possible, so we locked the site as soon as we noticed the problem. Because these vulnerabilities still exist, it will need to remain offline, but we hope to have it up for general use, dragon care, and battling as early as we can. Unfortunately, this heavily affects the Fairgrounds, and thus, they will be unavailable until that hole is mended. Because you, as a community, have been so wonderful to us, we want to return the favor and ensure that you do not lose your progress within the game. We will be keeping all dragons' energy topped off, and will be incubating your nests during the downtime. We have also decided that we will [b]not[/b] be altering/rolling back treasure amounts, except those that were in gross excess. [b]We only ask one thing: Honesty[/b]. When the site is back up, if you feel that your treasure amount was increased during the event, we encourage you to step forward and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=pm&action=compose&to=Undel][b]mail the extra funds directly to Undel[/b][/url] as a means of helping the economy stay as strong as possible. [b]As a bit of good news[/b]: we have successfully migrated our database to its own server, which will now run concurrently to the rest of the site. We are confident that this move will benefit the site in the long run, and we will be monitoring performance as we move forward with the new setup. Again, our thanks for your patience today, and your dedication and enthusiasm (we have been reading the social media outlets all night!) to our project, and hope that you continue to enjoy yourself, even in the midst of some changes and fixes. - Your [i]Flight Rising[/i] Dev Team [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/loveyouguys.jpg[/img][/center]
To our community:

We would like to thank you for your support while Flight Rising recovers from the issues that we experienced this afternoon and evening. Because we have been transparent with you from the beginning, we will continue that trend in saying: Flight Rising was prey to exploitation by parties who sought to cause a stir with its in-game economy. We are very serious about keeping the site and your accounts as safe as possible, so we locked the site as soon as we noticed the problem. Because these vulnerabilities still exist, it will need to remain offline, but we hope to have it up for general use, dragon care, and battling as early as we can. Unfortunately, this heavily affects the Fairgrounds, and thus, they will be unavailable until that hole is mended.

Because you, as a community, have been so wonderful to us, we want to return the favor and ensure that you do not lose your progress within the game. We will be keeping all dragons' energy topped off, and will be incubating your nests during the downtime. We have also decided that we will not be altering/rolling back treasure amounts, except those that were in gross excess.

We only ask one thing: Honesty. When the site is back up, if you feel that your treasure amount was increased during the event, we encourage you to step forward and mail the extra funds directly to Undel as a means of helping the economy stay as strong as possible.

As a bit of good news: we have successfully migrated our database to its own server, which will now run concurrently to the rest of the site. We are confident that this move will benefit the site in the long run, and we will be monitoring performance as we move forward with the new setup.

Again, our thanks for your patience today, and your dedication and enthusiasm (we have been reading the social media outlets all night!) to our project, and hope that you continue to enjoy yourself, even in the midst of some changes and fixes.

- Your Flight Rising Dev Team

loveyouguys.jpg
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Three cheers for our admin team! Thanks for all the work you guys. It couldn't have been easy.

*pushes plate of cookies and pile of soft pillows over*

Enjoy guys. You earned it!
Three cheers for our admin team! Thanks for all the work you guys. It couldn't have been easy.

*pushes plate of cookies and pile of soft pillows over*

Enjoy guys. You earned it!
2q035vp.jpg

Why do hackers have to ruin things for everyone. ):<

Why do hackers have to ruin things for everyone. ):<
iOadmp2.png
Good to see the site back! -squeezes it-
Good to see the site back! -squeezes it-
Thanks for all your hard work and for the constant stream of updates. It&#039;s the first time on any site or game I&#039;ve felt so important and worth all that effort.
Thanks for all your hard work and for the constant stream of updates. It&#039;s the first time on any site or game I&#039;ve felt so important and worth all that effort.
Gone for now. Can't fight this fight. I guess those calling me nasty names and saying I'm the insensitive, ignorant, cruel, demonising witch-hunter win.
So happy to see the site back!
So happy to see the site back!
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
:D yay! *snuggs all her dragons and the staff too*
:D yay! *snuggs all her dragons and the staff too*
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
Thank you to all of the admins for fixing the site, sad to see someone had to ruin it for everyone :(
Thank you to all of the admins for fixing the site, sad to see someone had to ruin it for everyone :(
DragonCave || Tale of Dragons || Tumblr || I collect Plague-looking dragons, PM me.
tazzay_by_selturlitrix-d6ef5zb.png
Welcome back, Flight Rising!

Thank you for your hard work, admin team. <3
Welcome back, Flight Rising!

Thank you for your hard work, admin team. <3
DQ9DP8W.png
Aaah thanks so much for your hard work <3
Really glad that the site&#039;s open again =u=
I don&#039;t think that anything has happened to my treasure amount haha so yeah. =3=
Aaah thanks so much for your hard work <3
Really glad that the site&#039;s open again =u=
I don&#039;t think that anything has happened to my treasure amount haha so yeah. =3=
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17