Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | December Registration is Now Closed
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Wow, there were a lot of extensions for registration. Perhaps we're getting close to perma open registration, hmmmm? ;) Welcome new players!!!
Wow, there were a lot of extensions for registration. Perhaps we're getting close to perma open registration, hmmmm? ;) Welcome new players!!!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@0swin, you can definitely send gifts to your siblings if they register! As long as you all follow the Terms of Use (do not share accounts, do not give out your password, ect.) and are familiar with the site's Multiple Account Policy, you should be just fine. :)
@0swin, you can definitely send gifts to your siblings if they register! As long as you all follow the Terms of Use (do not share accounts, do not give out your password, ect.) and are familiar with the site's Multiple Account Policy, you should be just fine. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Welcome newbies! Message me if you need any help ^^
Welcome newbies! Message me if you need any help ^^
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
Come on!Flight Rising is fun!P.s one of my friends wants to join so come!
Come on!Flight Rising is fun!P.s one of my friends wants to join so come!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
So many extensions, how come? o3o
But yay newbies.
So many extensions, how come? o3o
But yay newbies.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@Synchroton

I so hope you are right.
Having open registration would also open the doors to more toxic players that just stumbled across the site and decided they liked making everyone live a living hell. I am familiar with such situations, and I believe closing registration except on certain dates keeps Flight Rising from having the "atrocious troll of the bridge" kind of part of a community.
@Synchroton

I so hope you are right.
Having open registration would also open the doors to more toxic players that just stumbled across the site and decided they liked making everyone live a living hell. I am familiar with such situations, and I believe closing registration except on certain dates keeps Flight Rising from having the "atrocious troll of the bridge" kind of part of a community.
Are game issues normal for new players? both my friends who joined cant open any of the games besides high and low. Coliseum won't open either.
Are game issues normal for new players? both my friends who joined cant open any of the games besides high and low. Coliseum won't open either.
apdwy0.png171885.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
I hope my bf comes on soon
I hope my bf comes on soon
boIu4p9.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
Noooo! My sister missed the window by literally one minute! xD
Ah well, better luck next time. xD
Noooo! My sister missed the window by literally one minute! xD
Ah well, better luck next time. xD
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/