Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | December Registration is Now Closed
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Welcome to the new people! You should totally join the wind flight. It's the best there is.
Welcome to the new people! You should totally join the wind flight. It's the best there is.
HzGpUHb.png
eXTENSION!!! MORE NEWBIES!
eXTENSION!!! MORE NEWBIES!
We keep getting so many extensions + reg windows, at this rate we might soon get a permanent reg opened ; v ;
We keep getting so many extensions + reg windows, at this rate we might soon get a permanent reg opened ; v ;
j3HaAln.png
T^T
T^T
So many extensions. 0.0
So many extensions. 0.0
975_zps4a52f081.png
Welcome to the newbies! Come party in the Fire flight!
Welcome to the newbies! Come party in the Fire flight!
Those aren't ashes, they're fireflies
My Art Thread
Dragon Coloring Pages Project!
Pronouns: he/she please don't use they/them for me if you can! Thank you!
Hi... I'm new here. :)
Hi... I'm new here. :)
Welcome all new people! :D also I'm not sure where this question is suppose to go, but is it ok for siblings to join and for me to help them get started out?
Welcome all new people! :D also I'm not sure where this question is suppose to go, but is it ok for siblings to join and for me to help them get started out?
eLnOQha.gif
[quote name="Synchroton" date="2014-12-16 19:51:22"]So many extensions. 0.0[/quote] @Synchroton I'm wondering if this is a test of what open registration would be like... @Xhaztol Is this a correct guess?
Synchroton wrote on 2014-12-16 19:51:22:
So many extensions. 0.0
@Synchroton
I'm wondering if this is a test of what open registration would be like...
@Xhaztol
Is this a correct guess?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Open registration will never work, withput secure trading and gem:treasure insite trading.

Too vulnerable to abuse
Open registration will never work, withput secure trading and gem:treasure insite trading.

Too vulnerable to abuse
975_zps4a52f081.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24