Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@gaia oh, ok! didn't realize!
@gaia oh, ok! didn't realize!
vsVjOXK.png
I had the honor (or misfortune) of fighting a Frost Delver. That was difficult as all heck, but the exp payout was nice, too bad I couldn't take my exalt fodder there or I would be dead for sure.
I had the honor (or misfortune) of fighting a Frost Delver. That was difficult as all heck, but the exp payout was nice, too bad I couldn't take my exalt fodder there or I would be dead for sure.
Lovely! Now I need to level my dragons to battle these awesome robots.
Lovely! Now I need to level my dragons to battle these awesome robots.
nudX0O8.png
Holy Frickum-frack this new level is hard! I'm glad to have the update and enjoy it all though. :)
Holy Frickum-frack this new level is hard! I'm glad to have the update and enjoy it all though. :)
Oh my steampunk...
Oh my steampunk...
Hi peeps!

If you could afford a Simple Gold Necklace I would love it if I could have one.
Hi peeps!

If you could afford a Simple Gold Necklace I would love it if I could have one.
*cuddles the spider familiars* :D
*cuddles the spider familiars* :D
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I love the creatures here c= Especially those skeletal hounds. Those things are sick and I just wanna cuddle them after sending them to tear apart my enemies ;w; *if I had any eeee*

Though one thing I'm wishing for would be that the value of the drops would be increased just a little, to set them apart from the Kelp Beds. Because if I had to choose to grind in a place to get items, it would definitely be KB xD

I guess what I'm saying is that killing harder enemies like that should be worth at least a small bump in gold, even if it's just by a little x'D

Not complaining or anything, just a few thoughts c=
I love the creatures here c= Especially those skeletal hounds. Those things are sick and I just wanna cuddle them after sending them to tear apart my enemies ;w; *if I had any eeee*

Though one thing I'm wishing for would be that the value of the drops would be increased just a little, to set them apart from the Kelp Beds. Because if I had to choose to grind in a place to get items, it would definitely be KB xD

I guess what I'm saying is that killing harder enemies like that should be worth at least a small bump in gold, even if it's just by a little x'D

Not complaining or anything, just a few thoughts c=
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@Foxhall
I tried the build you have on a Wind dragon instead of Plague. LET ME TELL YOU IT REALLY WORKS WITH WIND!

I've been letting him sit between my two glass cannons in the Workshop since he was level 17 (level 20 now) and I am able to go 'indefinitely'-- or until a magic bolt hits that one wrong spot that slows the entire coliseum down. Y'all should really try with wind, it makes for an amazingly powerful little mage against the guys in the Workshop.
@Foxhall
I tried the build you have on a Wind dragon instead of Plague. LET ME TELL YOU IT REALLY WORKS WITH WIND!

I've been letting him sit between my two glass cannons in the Workshop since he was level 17 (level 20 now) and I am able to go 'indefinitely'-- or until a magic bolt hits that one wrong spot that slows the entire coliseum down. Y'all should really try with wind, it makes for an amazingly powerful little mage against the guys in the Workshop.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@Yunimori - A Wind mage is definitely ideal; I'm using Plague because I already had a level 21 Mage hanging around with good stats - but yeah, Wind proportionately has the best elemental strength over the majority of creatures in the Workshop! :D
@Yunimori - A Wind mage is definitely ideal; I'm using Plague because I already had a level 21 Mage hanging around with good stats - but yeah, Wind proportionately has the best elemental strength over the majority of creatures in the Workshop! :D
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70