Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@MoonGoddess: post from Undel on page 5 [quote name="Undel" date="2014-12-09 04:03:28"][quote name="Maelice" date="2014-12-09 03:54:17"]Will level cap be increased, or 25 is forever the limit?[/quote] 25 is the limit unless we revamp coliseum. :) We'll be expanding horizontally in the meantime![/quote]
@MoonGoddess: post from Undel on page 5
Undel wrote on 2014-12-09 04:03:28:
Maelice wrote on 2014-12-09 03:54:17:
Will level cap be increased, or 25 is forever the limit?

25 is the limit unless we revamp coliseum. :) We'll be expanding horizontally in the meantime!
@gaia
ah, i see! thanks for letting me know! :D
@gaia
ah, i see! thanks for letting me know! :D
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Peas - right? :D Imagine how awesome that's gonna be when your Mage (with haste) is going to be level 25 and can heal/hit higher. So yeah, a Mage with the right stones absolutely helps to nail this new world, and it's a lot more fun to battle in a more relaxed sense, not having to worry about getting KO'ed as much. :D
@Peas - right? :D Imagine how awesome that's gonna be when your Mage (with haste) is going to be level 25 and can heal/hit higher. So yeah, a Mage with the right stones absolutely helps to nail this new world, and it's a lot more fun to battle in a more relaxed sense, not having to worry about getting KO'ed as much. :D
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
Yay! A spider familiar! :D
Yay! A spider familiar! :D
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
ROOOOBOOOOOTS!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I love robots! Those mecha Luna Miths are so cool! And the adorable little spiders and the Lumen and the Steelhounds and the- and the- *faints*
ROOOOBOOOOOTS!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I love robots! Those mecha Luna Miths are so cool! And the adorable little spiders and the Lumen and the Steelhounds and the- and the- *faints*
f2VHCTu.gif
and yet... still no flying monkey familiars...
and yet... still no flying monkey familiars...
Robotttttss

(666th comment btw, im the devil muahauhauahauahauh)
Robotttttss

(666th comment btw, im the devil muahauhauahauahauh)
ping me 2 get my attention !!
@Krystelle Look! robots 030
@Krystelle Look! robots 030
[quote name="WolfSong" date="2014-12-11 20:32:42"][center][size=7]ROOOOBOOOOOTS![/size] Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I love robots! Those mecha Luna Miths are so cool! And the adorable little spiders and the Lumen and the Steelhounds and the- and the- *faints*[/center][/quote] ^^^This. So much. It just says it all.
WolfSong wrote on 2014-12-11 20:32:42:
ROOOOBOOOOOTS!

^^^This.

So much. It just says it all.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

[center]Love the new Familiar, awesome designs they look great, I simply adore the Scrapmetal Tracker and Steelhound, I want those so bad. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/7596.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/7599.png[/img] Really love their designs and the colours for the Scrapmetal Tracker. Not keen on spiders but those spider robots look cool, the light on the abdomen remind me of Red backs. Guess them not looking like real spiders and hairy is why they don't bother me; And those Volt and Lumen are simply adorable, they have the cutest little faces Really excited this new venue came out while the Coli Skin/Accent contest is running 8D [/center]
Love the new Familiar, awesome designs they look great, I simply adore the Scrapmetal Tracker and Steelhound, I want those so bad.
7596.png7599.png
Really love their designs and the colours for the Scrapmetal Tracker.

Not keen on spiders but those spider robots look cool, the light on the abdomen remind me of Red backs. Guess them not looking like real spiders and hairy is why they don't bother me; And those Volt and Lumen are simply adorable, they have the cutest little faces

Really excited this new venue came out while the Coli Skin/Accent contest is running 8D
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70