Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 70
BEST. UPDATE. EVER.
I CAN FINALLY HAVE LIEK FRIGGN' TRANSFORMERS
THIS IS AWEESSSOOOOOOMEE!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
BEST. UPDATE. EVER.
I CAN FINALLY HAVE LIEK FRIGGN' TRANSFORMERS
THIS IS AWEESSSOOOOOOMEE!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
~My DeviantArt~
Lazers make everything better
Are there any plans to add apparel, battle stones, eggs, and other rare drops to the Workshop anytime soon? I love it so far but it's really less efficient to grind there til more stuff's added.
Are there any plans to add apparel, battle stones, eggs, and other rare drops to the Workshop anytime soon? I love it so far but it's really less efficient to grind there til more stuff's added.
IxbCuPG.png
@brain4puzzles

Would you mind sharing your healer's stats and stones/abilities? Was/Is there a guide you followed? I really need to start training one up. I'm doing alright with the glass cannon builds, but I can't go more than 8-9 battles before I have to reload the coli.
@brain4puzzles

Would you mind sharing your healer's stats and stones/abilities? Was/Is there a guide you followed? I really need to start training one up. I'm doing alright with the glass cannon builds, but I can't go more than 8-9 battles before I have to reload the coli.
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@aprilraven

My level 25 healer has
Str 5
Int 110
Agi 22
Vit 22
Qck 62
Def 20
Mnd 20

Regeneration. Bright bolt. Aid. Rally. (I am thinking of changing rally to bolster)

2 scholars and 1 shale

2 disciplines
@aprilraven

My level 25 healer has
Str 5
Int 110
Agi 22
Vit 22
Qck 62
Def 20
Mnd 20

Regeneration. Bright bolt. Aid. Rally. (I am thinking of changing rally to bolster)

2 scholars and 1 shale

2 disciplines
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@brain4puzzles

Great, thank you!
@brain4puzzles

Great, thank you!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Can't wait till my dragons are level 25 so I can go!
Can't wait till my dragons are level 25 so I can go!
cool, but now we have 2 lv 25 venues :/ idk if it's just me, but i'd like to be able to level my main fighters some more
In any case, i love those squirrels!! they are v cute
cool, but now we have 2 lv 25 venues :/ idk if it's just me, but i'd like to be able to level my main fighters some more
In any case, i love those squirrels!! they are v cute
vsVjOXK.png
@Shilocke: Until the coliseum is revamped, the devs aren't able to increase the level25 cap. However, in order to keep things fresh, more venues in existing levels will be added (=horizontal expansions). Said by Undel on page 5
@Shilocke: Until the coliseum is revamped, the devs aren't able to increase the level25 cap. However, in order to keep things fresh, more venues in existing levels will be added (=horizontal expansions). Said by Undel on page 5
@Gaia - so excited about lateral/horizontal expansions! That's such an awesome idea, and honestly makes the lvl 25 cap very easy to bear, it's clear how much work you folks put into the Coli!

Loving the new level, I've got a lvl 23 healer (if anyone wants the stats just let me know), and I've been able to last about a solid 30-40 minutes without needing to reload at all with two lvl 25 fighters who frankly could stand to have slightly higher attack stats. That healer, once he hits lvl 25, is going to be a beast of a Mage. :D That build allowed me to last a frost delver in the first round before I had any breath built up, very happy. :D
@Gaia - so excited about lateral/horizontal expansions! That's such an awesome idea, and honestly makes the lvl 25 cap very easy to bear, it's clear how much work you folks put into the Coli!

Loving the new level, I've got a lvl 23 healer (if anyone wants the stats just let me know), and I've been able to last about a solid 30-40 minutes without needing to reload at all with two lvl 25 fighters who frankly could stand to have slightly higher attack stats. That healer, once he hits lvl 25, is going to be a beast of a Mage. :D That build allowed me to last a frost delver in the first round before I had any breath built up, very happy. :D
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
@foxhall I wouldn't mind knowing what your mage's build is I have been trying to level one for ages but no luck so far.
@foxhall I wouldn't mind knowing what your mage's build is I have been trying to level one for ages but no luck so far.
iPPbaCZ.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 70