Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 10
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Hello @Kaegro! Moderators don't have part in site development and the Admin do not give ETAs. I'm hoping it's soon - I really want some Crystal/Facet dragons! :D
Hello @Kaegro! Moderators don't have part in site development and the Admin do not give ETAs. I'm hoping it's soon - I really want some Crystal/Facet dragons! :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thanks for the reply! I wasn't expecting much, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm really excited even just to preview it on different dragons - maybe it'll be a new years thing - that'd be worth waiting for, I think.
@JCStitches Thanks for the reply! I wasn't expecting much, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm really excited even just to preview it on different dragons - maybe it'll be a new years thing - that'd be worth waiting for, I think.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro You're welcome! Also, you're absolutely right - it never hurts to ask questions. :)

New Years would be a fun time to release it. I think it's going to be worth waiting for, considering how well Crystal turned out. It wasn't that long after Crystal's preview that it was released!
@Kaegro You're welcome! Also, you're absolutely right - it never hurts to ask questions. :)

New Years would be a fun time to release it. I think it's going to be worth waiting for, considering how well Crystal turned out. It wasn't that long after Crystal's preview that it was released!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Welcome, welcome Barbie & Nerd. Make yourself at home.
Welcome, welcome Barbie & Nerd. Make yourself at home.
Welcome new mods
Welcome new mods
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33