Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fowl Familiars
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@Undel how many gem will wc cost?
unknown.png
[quote name="Niverdia" date="2014-11-27 02:45:33"]Wait... is it a gathering or a coliseum familiar? /squints at first post[/quote] Yes! (both!)
Niverdia wrote on 2014-11-27 02:45:33:
Wait... is it a gathering or a coliseum familiar? /squints at first post

Yes! (both!)
[quote name="Hidd3nstare" date="2014-11-27 02:45:46"]@Undel how many gem will wc cost?[/quote] The same price as previously. 2000.
Hidd3nstare wrote on 2014-11-27 02:45:46:

The same price as previously. 2000.
When are the accents from the Swipp Swapp contest going to be released? I've been waiting and waiting to see what awesome stuff comes out and what I need to trade for them.
When are the accents from the Swipp Swapp contest going to be released? I've been waiting and waiting to see what awesome stuff comes out and what I need to trade for them.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
I think I would hog the turkey for myself....lol
I think I would hog the turkey for myself....lol
Hi :T.
I Re read some of my old messages from long ago and it made me cringe...
TURKEYS.
TURKEYS.
erghhh I NEED LIKE 6K GEMS NOW WHY DID YOU RE-RELEASE THE SCROLLS NOW? WHY D:
erghhh I NEED LIKE 6K GEMS NOW WHY DID YOU RE-RELEASE THE SCROLLS NOW? WHY D:
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
I think, on balance, I'm actually mildly annoyed at this 'event'. I enjoyed the fact that Flight Rising isn't so US-centric as most sites and that holidays were all unique to the setting and not based purely on North American or Christian holidays.

And yet now we're having a mini-event that is PURELY based on a holiday that is only celebrated by one country in the world. Which is irritating. Surely it would have been possible to make 4 seasonal familiars and yes, one of those could easily be a turkey as a nod to that particular regional event if so desired, then have them appear throughout autumn. That seems much better than dragging in RL holidays that are irrelevant to the majority of the potential player base.

I mean it's bad enough that every single website has to tell those in the southern hemisphere that we don't matter by always, ALWAYS having games involving a whole planet mysteriously have seasons identical to the north, but at least FR previously wasn't falling into the regional holiday trap as well.

So yeah, on balance I'm irritated at this 'Thanksgiving' stunt. *braces for flames*
I think, on balance, I'm actually mildly annoyed at this 'event'. I enjoyed the fact that Flight Rising isn't so US-centric as most sites and that holidays were all unique to the setting and not based purely on North American or Christian holidays.

And yet now we're having a mini-event that is PURELY based on a holiday that is only celebrated by one country in the world. Which is irritating. Surely it would have been possible to make 4 seasonal familiars and yes, one of those could easily be a turkey as a nod to that particular regional event if so desired, then have them appear throughout autumn. That seems much better than dragging in RL holidays that are irrelevant to the majority of the potential player base.

I mean it's bad enough that every single website has to tell those in the southern hemisphere that we don't matter by always, ALWAYS having games involving a whole planet mysteriously have seasons identical to the north, but at least FR previously wasn't falling into the regional holiday trap as well.

So yeah, on balance I'm irritated at this 'Thanksgiving' stunt. *braces for flames*
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
So cool!!
So cool!!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
Hey, anyone know how much the armour bundle costs?
Hey, anyone know how much the armour bundle costs?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50