Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fowl Familiars
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
oh geez...NOW I see this post! and there's only an hour and a half until december starts. :( I have no chance. (I don't have high enough level dragons anyway)
oh geez...NOW I see this post! and there's only an hour and a half until december starts. :( I have no chance. (I don't have high enough level dragons anyway)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@VioletWhirlwind I could lend you a couple of level 25s if you want? And there's a good chance of getting a turkey in an hour and a half, if you have the time. I just got two in less than an hour, although that was pretty lucky. ;)
@VioletWhirlwind I could lend you a couple of level 25s if you want? And there's a good chance of getting a turkey in an hour and a half, if you have the time. I just got two in less than an hour, although that was pretty lucky. ;)
@nika That's ok. They may come back next year. it said they were going back into hiding...not that they'd be gone forever. Next year I'll know to look for them. And I just got one off the AH anyway. XD;
@nika That's ok. They may come back next year. it said they were going back into hiding...not that they'd be gone forever. Next year I'll know to look for them. And I just got one off the AH anyway. XD;
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@VioletWhirlwind Fair! Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll be back next year. XD
@VioletWhirlwind Fair! Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll be back next year. XD
IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES OF SERVER TIME, AFTER HOURS OF FARMING, I FINALLY GOT THE FAMILIAR AYYYY
IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES OF SERVER TIME, AFTER HOURS OF FARMING, I FINALLY GOT THE FAMILIAR AYYYY
THE ARMOR. I must have it...
THE ARMOR. I must have it...
genes
genes
Read my book! (it is under development and the grammar and continuity aren't all there yet) https://docs.google.com/document/d/10qBYzf7YMBwHIS0QLEhUwbMQ7geC7ZtOFVtEeK_gPKA/edit?usp=sharing
Well I wasn't able to nab one, but it looks pretty cool xD
Well I wasn't able to nab one, but it looks pretty cool xD
Awh I missed out on this by a day - I just got my dragons to a high enough level :S
I look forward to hunting turkeys next year though!
Awh I missed out on this by a day - I just got my dragons to a high enough level :S
I look forward to hunting turkeys next year though!
I was having zero luck with drops, so I farmed enough to buy one instead. XD;
The price is going up fast, though. I paid 64k for mine.
I was having zero luck with drops, so I farmed enough to buy one instead. XD;
The price is going up fast, though. I paid 64k for mine.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50