Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fields Skins & New Apparel!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[quote]When creating an auction listing for an item you have multiples of, the quantity value will now default to 1 rather than the maximum.[/quote] I love you guys so much for this update ♥ Also YAY MORE APPAREL!!
Quote:
When creating an auction listing for an item you have multiples of, the quantity value will now default to 1 rather than the maximum.

I love you guys so much for this update ♥

Also YAY MORE APPAREL!!
icefull2.png
sounds good to me!
sounds good to me!
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
WOOOO new apparel!
WOOOO new apparel!
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
Well, the training fields just got more interesting... Um...I hope that I can get up enough treasure to snag these new apparels while still on discount.
Well, the training fields just got more interesting... Um...I hope that I can get up enough treasure to snag these new apparels while still on discount.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
BLACK ARMOUR
BLACK ARMOUR
Ax0fBhr.png
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas dark armor!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas dark armor!
MORE THINGS TO BUY
MORE THINGS TO BUY
7az1aeY.gif
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
Oh whoa, looking cool! That was fast on the dark armor; can't wait to slap it on my dragons!
Oh whoa, looking cool! That was fast on the dark armor; can't wait to slap it on my dragons!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Wicked!
Wicked!
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24