Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now closed
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Finally made it in a registration window :D I've been trying to get in for quite some time but never made it to a registration. Love it here already, so much to do, so many dragons to be seen~
Finally made it in a registration window :D I've been trying to get in for quite some time but never made it to a registration. Love it here already, so much to do, so many dragons to be seen~
Haii! So happy for enter.
Haii! So happy for enter.
@Croak
HeyCroak! I'm already enjoing it too... a lot! XD Still looking around, getting to know everything. But I like it here ;3
@Croak
HeyCroak! I'm already enjoing it too... a lot! XD Still looking around, getting to know everything. But I like it here ;3
@Juri01
I'm glad to hear that!
I'm a little nerd, I already threw myself into hatcheries and am learning the ropes fast.
It helps a lot when older members are swarming you with info too.
It's like a race to see who can cram as much knowledge of the site into the newbs as possible xD
Not to mention how generous the site is with all the rare dragons going to newbs for free and all the great items too!
@Juri01
I'm glad to hear that!
I'm a little nerd, I already threw myself into hatcheries and am learning the ropes fast.
It helps a lot when older members are swarming you with info too.
It's like a race to see who can cram as much knowledge of the site into the newbs as possible xD
Not to mention how generous the site is with all the rare dragons going to newbs for free and all the great items too!
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
[quote name="Wavelength" date="2014-11-20 03:36:00"]@triptripletimes look for your name in the upper right corner of your screen. There's a downward pointing arrow that opens to a menu. Use 'change avatar' And welcome aboard! :)[/quote] Ohh, Thank you Wavelength!
Wavelength wrote on 2014-11-20 03:36:00:
@triptripletimes look for your name in the upper right corner of your screen. There's a downward pointing arrow that opens to a menu. Use 'change avatar' And welcome aboard! :)

Ohh, Thank you Wavelength!
Having trouble finding things to fill up the time between hatch periods. Been earning gold by playing in the fair grounds. Is there any way to earn or find apparel items?
Having trouble finding things to fill up the time between hatch periods. Been earning gold by playing in the fair grounds. Is there any way to earn or find apparel items?
@Rothkind "RELEASE THE NEWBIEEEEEEES" WERE HEEEEREEEEEEE
@Rothkind "RELEASE THE NEWBIEEEEEEES" WERE HEEEEREEEEEEE
733EAYl.png
@Haleyena2013

THEY HAVE MASSED DOWN UPON US.

WELCOME TO DRAGON HELL
@Haleyena2013

THEY HAVE MASSED DOWN UPON US.

WELCOME TO DRAGON HELL
A
Hail all newbies :D greetings from Wind Clan!~
Hail all newbies :D greetings from Wind Clan!~