Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 9
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
Yay registration! Now my brother can finally get an account!!

And Yay to facet preview!!!!
Yay registration! Now my brother can finally get an account!!

And Yay to facet preview!!!!
More newbies! Yay!

I've been wanting the crystal secondary, it looks beautiful. :)

Could we have more timelapse drawings? Maybe one per WotW? That was fun to watch.
More newbies! Yay!

I've been wanting the crystal secondary, it looks beautiful. :)

Could we have more timelapse drawings? Maybe one per WotW? That was fun to watch.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Ayee new friends!
Ayee new friends!
bJs5ioz.gif
FACET GENE :o

but also that video, i really appreciate being able to see the process especially since i largely came to this site out of nostalgia for "neondragon" whom i first discovered nearly 10 years ago today (which is so freaky time sure flies when looking at dragons i guess lol??)
FACET GENE :o

but also that video, i really appreciate being able to see the process especially since i largely came to this site out of nostalgia for "neondragon" whom i first discovered nearly 10 years ago today (which is so freaky time sure flies when looking at dragons i guess lol??)
New folks, and upcoming gene! :O Exciting.
New folks, and upcoming gene! :O Exciting.
[quote name="Furgie" date="2014-11-13 11:47:30"]So apparently hiding offspring is SO much more important than secure item trading that it get's a mention instead. Come on @Aequorin, when are we going to get the things that should have been in since day one of the site? You guys have mentioned it before, we need updates![/quote] I am sort of in the same boat here, cool update, just not something I was hoping for.
Furgie wrote on 2014-11-13 11:47:30:
So apparently hiding offspring is SO much more important than secure item trading that it get's a mention instead.

Come on @Aequorin, when are we going to get the things that should have been in since day one of the site? You guys have mentioned it before, we need updates!

I am sort of in the same boat here, cool update, just not something I was hoping for.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
New window! Yeah! :3 Just in time, too! I have four nests ready to hatch tomorrow.

NEWBIE PRESENTS!
New window! Yeah! :3 Just in time, too! I have four nests ready to hatch tomorrow.

NEWBIE PRESENTS!
*saves gems like crazy*
*saves gems like crazy*
KmnIjfw.png
The Arms thread wasn't mentioned in the community spotlight and this makes me very sad. :(
The Arms thread wasn't mentioned in the community spotlight and this makes me very sad. :(
"I truly am a thing! Them be bushes, those are also things. I'm currently standing on the ground which, believe it or not, is also a thing. And behind me is the sky...oh yeah, that's a thing, too!" -Raocow
I can't wait for Facet!!
I can't wait for Facet!!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39