Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 9
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Everything about this is wonderful. * u *
Everything about this is wonderful. * u *
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
[quote name="Yonderthought" date="2014-11-15 06:16:52"]I'm excited for facet! But.... wouldn't it make it too hard to fly if a dragon's wings were like, made of crystal? They'd be really heavy too. How exactly do crystal/facet work?[/quote] My thoughts too.
Yonderthought wrote on 2014-11-15 06:16:52:
I'm excited for facet! But.... wouldn't it make it too hard to fly if a dragon's wings were like, made of crystal? They'd be really heavy too. How exactly do crystal/facet work?

My thoughts too.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@Dynas @Yonderthought

I don't think they're actually made of crystal. Maybe it's just a mutation in the skin that makes it shimmer, kind of like iridescent.
@Dynas @Yonderthought

I don't think they're actually made of crystal. Maybe it's just a mutation in the skin that makes it shimmer, kind of like iridescent.
on tumblr at birdybirdnerd, my art blog is birdy-bird-art. come say hi!
Faceetttt~
Faceetttt~
//previously fuzzling//
So hey i'm guessing we're never going to get an update on what you've done for the people who were having seizures (as far as apologies go) and what you're doing to refund the people who were improperly banned. That's unfortunate.
So hey i'm guessing we're never going to get an update on what you've done for the people who were having seizures (as far as apologies go) and what you're doing to refund the people who were improperly banned. That's unfortunate.
[quote name="Yonderthought" date="2014-11-15 06:16:52"]I'm excited for facet! But.... wouldn't it make it too hard to fly if a dragon's wings were like, made of crystal? They'd be really heavy too. How exactly do crystal/facet work?[/quote] In magical dragon land, all things are magical just like magical pony land so, Magic. This is actually a serious response.
Yonderthought wrote on 2014-11-15 06:16:52:
I'm excited for facet! But.... wouldn't it make it too hard to fly if a dragon's wings were like, made of crystal? They'd be really heavy too. How exactly do crystal/facet work?

In magical dragon land, all things are magical just like magical pony land so, Magic. This is actually a serious response.
I'm so happy about the lore being rounded out on this site. ^^! < 3 I'm always wanting more. And I love speed paints~ this site has some truly amazing artists.
I'm so happy about the lore being rounded out on this site. ^^! < 3 I'm always wanting more. And I love speed paints~ this site has some truly amazing artists.
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
The armor is seriously perfect
The armor is seriously perfect
Yay, facet! \o/ And the armour looks great now, I can actually put it on my dragons without cringing! :D It's a shame that the gold colour changed so drastically though.
Yay, facet! \o/ And the armour looks great now, I can actually put it on my dragons without cringing! :D It's a shame that the gold colour changed so drastically though.
sig_sunny_1.pngsig_sunny_2.pngsig_sunny_3.pngsig_sunny_4.pngsig_sunny_5.pngsig_sunny_6.png

My time zone is CET (FR+9)
Dear everyone bawing about the armor update: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7551751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75518/7551751_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6861175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68612/6861175_350.png[/img] [/url] I quite like it. Also the lineart on the old set was really bad. It was too thick. On some dragons it looked okay, but most of the time it didn't mesh. There was good reason to change it.
Dear everyone bawing about the armor update:

7551751_350.png

6861175_350.png

I quite like it.

Also the lineart on the old set was really bad. It was too thick. On some dragons it looked okay, but most of the time it didn't mesh. There was good reason to change it.
dlJsEIj.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39