Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Spines Gene
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
Ugh I love it
Ugh I love it
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Whoa. Unexpected! An actual feature gene!

I kinda like~
Whoa. Unexpected! An actual feature gene!

I kinda like~
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
it's really subtle and not worth almost 200kt lmao

I like it but for above reason I really don't
it's really subtle and not worth almost 200kt lmao

I like it but for above reason I really don't
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
Oh wow. Subtle and gorgeous. Tertiaries being 3D features is something I really hoped would happen. Thank you it is just wonderful!!
Oh wow. Subtle and gorgeous. Tertiaries being 3D features is something I really hoped would happen. Thank you it is just wonderful!!
furry_fiddle.png
I hope the secondary gene to match crystal (it should be called prism) comes out soon
I hope the secondary gene to match crystal (it should be called prism) comes out soon
...just saw the price though. Ouch?? D: That's a lot of treasure for some subtle spines!
...just saw the price though. Ouch?? D: That's a lot of treasure for some subtle spines!
furry_fiddle.png
WHERER'S THE GOAT
WHERER'S THE GOAT
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
If it colored the spines that were actually there (and either added them or colored something else on dragons without them) I'd be very interested. As is, ehhhh, badly-placed spines (like. look at the Skydancers they look terrible) that look like they were drawn in MS Paint aren't really all that impressive.
If it colored the spines that were actually there (and either added them or colored something else on dragons without them) I'd be very interested. As is, ehhhh, badly-placed spines (like. look at the Skydancers they look terrible) that look like they were drawn in MS Paint aren't really all that impressive.
Teddy/Dia | he/him/his | [Skin/Accent Shop]
4367.pngRWNbd8q.png4368.png
Wherer's the goat?
Wherer's the goat?
Oh my Glittermom! A small and subtle tert gene that actually works even on dragons who otherwise look horrible with their terts! Aw yisssssssss!
Oh my Glittermom! A small and subtle tert gene that actually works even on dragons who otherwise look horrible with their terts! Aw yisssssssss!
tumblr_okcur61emY1rss9tpo3_r1_500.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62