Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Klomonx
I doubt any of the flights would ever be taken down - every flight is an integral part of Flight Rising. FR wouldn't be FR without Plague, or without any of the other flights.
@Klomonx
I doubt any of the flights would ever be taken down - every flight is an integral part of Flight Rising. FR wouldn't be FR without Plague, or without any of the other flights.
E6RzSMn.png

Please ping me if you reply to me!
Hello @Klomonx! I'm not sure why you are worried that Plague will no longer be a Flight, but please don't be! Plague is and always will be one of the eleven flights! :D
Hello @Klomonx! I'm not sure why you are worried that Plague will no longer be a Flight, but please don't be! Plague is and always will be one of the eleven flights! :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Thank you!
I was worried due to the various comments and concerns other members made that it could become a possibility.
@JCStitches
Thank you!
I was worried due to the various comments and concerns other members made that it could become a possibility.
I was too late..
I was too late..
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@jennysir
Sorry you missed out! :(

Please don't worry about missing this year's events - there's always next year's Plague celebrations to look forward to! :D
@jennysir
Sorry you missed out! :(

Please don't worry about missing this year's events - there's always next year's Plague celebrations to look forward to! :D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
ooh purdy c:
ooh purdy c:
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35