Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I'd love to vote on festival skins. Even if like half were the sites pick and half the users pick. As long as they meet the criteria the site has set up.
I'd love to vote on festival skins. Even if like half were the sites pick and half the users pick. As long as they meet the criteria the site has set up.
staizt58.gif
I think voting would be fantastic! But how would it work? Would we have to cut off submissions a week early to allow time to vote?
I think voting would be fantastic! But how would it work? Would we have to cut off submissions a week early to allow time to vote?
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I'm to the point now where I only get excited for 1-2 of the entries every festival, so I can't even say I'm surprised this time around. My expectations were not exceeded. Not trying to be a downer, but it's the same thing every holiday and I'm honestly getting tired of being disappointed.

Is it sad I'm more excited for the bear and apparel now?
I'm to the point now where I only get excited for 1-2 of the entries every festival, so I can't even say I'm surprised this time around. My expectations were not exceeded. Not trying to be a downer, but it's the same thing every holiday and I'm honestly getting tired of being disappointed.

splat.gif
[quote name="PocketCat" date="2014-10-29 12:51:54"]I think voting would be fantastic! But how would it work? Would we have to cut off submissions a week early to allow time to vote?[/quote] Eurovision style. You pick 12 skins that you like best and give most points to your favorite, then decrease. With a point tally for each skin/accent at the end.
PocketCat wrote on 2014-10-29 12:51:54:

Eurovision style.

You pick 12 skins that you like best and give most points to your favorite, then decrease.

With a point tally for each skin/accent at the end.
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
awsome!
awsome!
~*+ Daydream Hatchery +*~
[quote name="PinkWater" date="2014-10-29 13:38:19"]I'm to the point now where I only get excited for 1-2 of the entries every festival, so I can't even say I'm surprised this time around. My expectations were not exceeded. Not trying to be a downer, but it's the same thing every holiday and I'm honestly getting tired of being disappointed. Is it sad I'm more excited for the bear and apparel now?[/quote] @pinkwater i feel the same
PinkWater wrote on 2014-10-29 13:38:19:

@pinkwater

i feel the same
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
[quote name="telescreen" date="2014-10-29 19:12:28"][quote name="PinkWater" date="2014-10-29 13:38:19"]I'm to the point now where I only get excited for 1-2 of the entries every festival, so I can't even say I'm surprised this time around. My expectations were not exceeded. Not trying to be a downer, but it's the same thing every holiday and I'm honestly getting tired of being disappointed. Is it sad I'm more excited for the bear and apparel now?[/quote] @pinkwater i feel the same[/quote] Yah there were alot of skins and accents that I adored that didn't make it and the apparel isnt my favorite either. But ah well
telescreen wrote on 2014-10-29 19:12:28:
PinkWater wrote on 2014-10-29 13:38:19:

@pinkwater

i feel the same

Yah there were alot of skins and accents that I adored that didn't make it and the apparel isnt my favorite either. But ah well
Ridgeback King
ok, first of all, congratulations to those that won!
however, i am glad i did my own personal profit push to save up for this holiday....because i had to buy a good number of skins and accents directly from the designers. these aren't even (in most cases) triggering ones, either, there are at least two sugar skull designs that were absolutely lovely that i'm waiting to hear back about. i am afraid i have to agree with the majority of users that expressed disappointment in this thread, not just for how tame the skins and accents for plague flight are, but at the lack of moderator response to said disappointment, despite the relatively frequent postings of a mod in this thread.
i would also like to share my desire for a community vote on skins/ accents and perhaps clearer guidelines for what's allowable/ what's not...
ok, first of all, congratulations to those that won!
however, i am glad i did my own personal profit push to save up for this holiday....because i had to buy a good number of skins and accents directly from the designers. these aren't even (in most cases) triggering ones, either, there are at least two sugar skull designs that were absolutely lovely that i'm waiting to hear back about. i am afraid i have to agree with the majority of users that expressed disappointment in this thread, not just for how tame the skins and accents for plague flight are, but at the lack of moderator response to said disappointment, despite the relatively frequent postings of a mod in this thread.
i would also like to share my desire for a community vote on skins/ accents and perhaps clearer guidelines for what's allowable/ what's not...
cauldrontext2.png
Wow at the amount of people complaining about the winning skins. I feel really bad for the artists that won, I hope they don't take all of this to heart.

Also, a huge NO to making skin contests a community vote. I shudder at the amount of drama that would bring to a site that already has its fair share.
Wow at the amount of people complaining about the winning skins. I feel really bad for the artists that won, I hope they don't take all of this to heart.

Also, a huge NO to making skin contests a community vote. I shudder at the amount of drama that would bring to a site that already has its fair share.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I got my skin!
I got my skin!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35