Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35
@Treehugger

Oh lord. XD Fixed. Please forgive post-2am brain. And thank you for catching that.
@Treehugger

Oh lord. XD Fixed. Please forgive post-2am brain. And thank you for catching that.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
My only problem with these skins is that almost in EVERY event there is at least one female skydancer skin or accent, while the male guardians, male wildclaws have nearly no skins for them. Male imperials and both faes have a lot of skins too, and I haven't said anything about the male tundras! While picking the winning skins you should check this too. We are drowning in male tundra and female skydancer skins, but the guardians-ridgeback-wildclaw males are as popular as those. :(
I think I'll make a suggestion about it. ><

Either way the apparels are awesome and the bear is soooooo lovely *3*
Don't misunderstand me, I am not saying that these skins are bad or ugly. Okay, the male fae skin in my opinion would be better if it would be "hole-y", but we don't think the same, so it's not a problem. All the skins are beautiful and there is a lot of work in them. I just complain about the type of the skins. There were many good male guardian skins too but none made it. The vaccine-accent for the male spiral was pretty awesome too, and male spirals don't have many skins/accents either, but we get a female skydancer again and I think this is reaaaallly not fair to those who maybe not like them. There are some people who can't buy a male guardian or wildclaw skin for 500 gem. ><
My only problem with these skins is that almost in EVERY event there is at least one female skydancer skin or accent, while the male guardians, male wildclaws have nearly no skins for them. Male imperials and both faes have a lot of skins too, and I haven't said anything about the male tundras! While picking the winning skins you should check this too. We are drowning in male tundra and female skydancer skins, but the guardians-ridgeback-wildclaw males are as popular as those. :(
I think I'll make a suggestion about it. ><

Either way the apparels are awesome and the bear is soooooo lovely *3*
Don't misunderstand me, I am not saying that these skins are bad or ugly. Okay, the male fae skin in my opinion would be better if it would be "hole-y", but we don't think the same, so it's not a problem. All the skins are beautiful and there is a lot of work in them. I just complain about the type of the skins. There were many good male guardian skins too but none made it. The vaccine-accent for the male spiral was pretty awesome too, and male spirals don't have many skins/accents either, but we get a female skydancer again and I think this is reaaaallly not fair to those who maybe not like them. There are some people who can't buy a male guardian or wildclaw skin for 500 gem. ><
@Nakumari Hah, I don't blame you. I get super confused around 2 or 3 am myself. You just gotta hope Plaguebringer isn't ticked off now.
@Nakumari Hah, I don't blame you. I get super confused around 2 or 3 am myself. You just gotta hope Plaguebringer isn't ticked off now.
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
not a single coatl skin?! BOOOOOO
not a single coatl skin?! BOOOOOO
tinyrun.gif
aw why arent there any coatl skins :C
aw why arent there any coatl skins :C

but i guess we can't have everything
it would've been lovely if a bit more gorey skins made it.

but i guess we can't have everything
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
everyone seems really confused about the winning ones its so weird
there were some very plague-y and as HellaDragons said
gorey skins made that wouldve been so neat to have.

ive heard people say that it seems fr picked certain ones because the "actual better skins/accents have a good chance at being sold in the forums anyways" and i can actually feel that it seems like that

i was really exited for ror but im pretty let down at the winners, there were so many amazing ones.
i think theres only 1 i want out of all of these which makes me just not want to grind at all

so far i have really not heard one person happy with the picks im very confused as to how they picked them considering that
(thought only my taste might not fit them which is fair enough but it doesnt seem like it sadly.)
everyone seems really confused about the winning ones its so weird
there were some very plague-y and as HellaDragons said
gorey skins made that wouldve been so neat to have.

ive heard people say that it seems fr picked certain ones because the "actual better skins/accents have a good chance at being sold in the forums anyways" and i can actually feel that it seems like that

i was really exited for ror but im pretty let down at the winners, there were so many amazing ones.
i think theres only 1 i want out of all of these which makes me just not want to grind at all

so far i have really not heard one person happy with the picks im very confused as to how they picked them considering that
(thought only my taste might not fit them which is fair enough but it doesnt seem like it sadly.)
Obey consume destroy.
Obey consume destroy.
It would be nice if there was a way to see the festival stall in fewer clicks... why isn't it set up in the Trading Post area?
It would be nice if there was a way to see the festival stall in fewer clicks... why isn't it set up in the Trading Post area?
@Mamagotcha: What do you mean by 'fewer clicks'? There's a direct link in the side bar menu under Shop, called Festive favours. It is one click faster than any of the four individual trading posts. c:
@Mamagotcha: What do you mean by 'fewer clicks'? There's a direct link in the side bar menu under Shop, called Festive favours. It is one click faster than any of the four individual trading posts. c:
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35