Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
VAULTS. I was just discussing a vault option with my brother yesterday. Thank you. I think it's a great addition to the site.
VAULTS. I was just discussing a vault option with my brother yesterday. Thank you. I think it's a great addition to the site.
NiMHBVV.png
YES, VAULTS. I'M GONNA CRY,
very excited tears.
YES, VAULTS. I'M GONNA CRY,
very excited tears.
Zffn4HY.png
the vault makes things so much easier oh my

the apparel is gorgeous!
the vault makes things so much easier oh my

the apparel is gorgeous!
bHeX9bv.png
Vault and Autumn Leaves! THANKS FOR THE AMAZING UPDATE.
Vault and Autumn Leaves! THANKS FOR THE AMAZING UPDATE.
Very nice! Though I suggest shifting the "to vault" button not quite so next to the "convert" button (or make a popup on the convert button asking for confirmation, like what was done with Crim).

Some odd issues:
- I put some penny jars/"other" items into the Vault, but when I go to the Vault and click the little icon to withdraw it from the vault, the Vault's "other" page becomes populated with my Hoard's "other" page without switching out from the Vault.

It's easily corrected by clicking the Hoard pile of treasure pic, and nothing gets transferred otherwise as far as I can tell, so it's just an odd thing.
Very nice! Though I suggest shifting the "to vault" button not quite so next to the "convert" button (or make a popup on the convert button asking for confirmation, like what was done with Crim).

Some odd issues:
- I put some penny jars/"other" items into the Vault, but when I go to the Vault and click the little icon to withdraw it from the vault, the Vault's "other" page becomes populated with my Hoard's "other" page without switching out from the Vault.

It's easily corrected by clicking the Hoard pile of treasure pic, and nothing gets transferred otherwise as far as I can tell, so it's just an odd thing.
AAAA LEAVES
AAAA LEAVES
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Whoo, thank you guys so much! The vault is a very nice feature, and the apparel is rocking! *wiggles excitedly* And since I can put treasure in the vault too I can now start saving up more efficiently than ever :D
Whoo, thank you guys so much! The vault is a very nice feature, and the apparel is rocking! *wiggles excitedly* And since I can put treasure in the vault too I can now start saving up more efficiently than ever :D
FINALLY!!!!
Thanks ^^
FINALLY!!!!
Thanks ^^
Molton Scar is fixeded! Huzzah!
Molton Scar is fixeded! Huzzah!
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Finaly!
Also the apparel is too pretty ;w;
Finaly!
Also the apparel is too pretty ;w;