Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45
Oo.... Now maybe I won't spend all my treasure at once anymore...
Oo.... Now maybe I won't spend all my treasure at once anymore...
forsale.png[/url]8705910.png9149790.png9149791.png
DA VAULT.

Oh boy oh boy thank you thank you.
DA VAULT.

Oh boy oh boy thank you thank you.
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
Niiiice
Niiiice
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
I need a hundred of those leaf apparels.

Also I put one of every single item into my vault, what is wrong with me
I need a hundred of those leaf apparels.

Also I put one of every single item into my vault, what is wrong with me
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
Love the vault-- thank you! And the Autumn Breeze apparel is so cool. :D
Love the vault-- thank you! And the Autumn Breeze apparel is so cool. :D
b6M3VPH.png
I FEEL LIKE I'M PARTIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND I'M SURE IT SEEMS A BIT SELFISH THAT I'M THINKING THAT WAY BUT MY SUGGESTION THREAD FOR A private hoard WAS RATHER SUCCESSFUL.

Thank you so much for adding this feature! It's made me and soooooooo many others so happy! Maybe not Crim, but she's a hoarder anyways. She'll get over it.
I FEEL LIKE I'M PARTIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND I'M SURE IT SEEMS A BIT SELFISH THAT I'M THINKING THAT WAY BUT MY SUGGESTION THREAD FOR A private hoard WAS RATHER SUCCESSFUL.

Thank you so much for adding this feature! It's made me and soooooooo many others so happy! Maybe not Crim, but she's a hoarder anyways. She'll get over it.
Ooh, the leaves look pretty cool!
Ooh, the leaves look pretty cool!
P1xEorW.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
So...if you stow a familiar into the vault..can you take it back out later and still have it function like any other familiar afterwards?

I just want to confirm that I'm reading this right...I think I understand that the description says that stowing familiars will prevent them from being useable while in the vault, but it doesn't say whether the function of a familiar changes after it has been in the vault and taken back out again...? Maybe I'm reading too far into it... XD
So...if you stow a familiar into the vault..can you take it back out later and still have it function like any other familiar afterwards?

I just want to confirm that I'm reading this right...I think I understand that the description says that stowing familiars will prevent them from being useable while in the vault, but it doesn't say whether the function of a familiar changes after it has been in the vault and taken back out again...? Maybe I'm reading too far into it... XD
HzGpUHb.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-10-24 00:41:00"][*]Familiars will count towards your Bestiary count, but cannot be paired with dragons.[/quote] [s]It appears that putting some of my awakened familiars into the vault has lowered my Bestiary count. Can you all check on this to make sure that it works as advertised?[/s] Scratch that! I was at ~45 familiars a short while ago, but now I'm at 59 again. It's working.
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-10-24 00:41:00:
[*]Familiars will count towards your Bestiary count, but cannot be paired with dragons.

It appears that putting some of my awakened familiars into the vault has lowered my Bestiary count. Can you all check on this to make sure that it works as advertised?

Scratch that! I was at ~45 familiars a short while ago, but now I'm at 59 again. It's working.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
i needed the vault hhhh
i needed the vault hhhh
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45