Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
LEEEAAAAVEES

AND VAULT! HECK YEAH!
LEEEAAAAVEES

AND VAULT! HECK YEAH!
7az1aeY.gif
VAULT! YUSSSSSS! *THROWS CONFETTI*
VAULT! YUSSSSSS! *THROWS CONFETTI*
I randomly noticed new icons when I went to my hoard just now and lo and behold! A news update explaining it! This is excellent! Finally my anniversary cakes are safe!
I randomly noticed new icons when I went to my hoard just now and lo and behold! A news update explaining it! This is excellent! Finally my anniversary cakes are safe!
U58SZuw.png
I'M SO EXCITED FOR VAULT!!!! and those leaves are so pretty i need them. immediately
I'M SO EXCITED FOR VAULT!!!! and those leaves are so pretty i need them. immediately
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
Yessss there shall now be order in my familiar hoard! I weep with joy! :D
Yessss there shall now be order in my familiar hoard! I weep with joy! :D
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
YES! Now I can ground myself off of blowing through all my treasure on impulse buys. Hahaha. Love this concept. I already hid away some items and some of my treasure.
YES! Now I can ground myself off of blowing through all my treasure on impulse buys. Hahaha. Love this concept. I already hid away some items and some of my treasure.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
FR I LOVE YOU FR I FORGIVE YOU FOR REALLY BAD DAILY BONUSES
FR I LOVE YOU FR I FORGIVE YOU FOR REALLY BAD DAILY BONUSES
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Aah, glad that the vault's out! Now I don't have to worry selling crim unhatched eggs. :'D
Aah, glad that the vault's out! Now I don't have to worry selling crim unhatched eggs. :'D
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
Sweet!
Sweet!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Oooo! The leaves! They're so pretty!
Oooo! The leaves! They're so pretty!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45