Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wolf Pelt Apparel
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
The wolf pelts look a little too cartoon-y to me. I still like them though. I love collecting wolf pelts and I'll love collecting all of these ones.:)
The wolf pelts look a little too cartoon-y to me. I still like them though. I love collecting wolf pelts and I'll love collecting all of these ones.:)
Ya dingus.
Oh my god those wolf pelts are amazing :D
Oh my god those wolf pelts are amazing :D
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
I NEED THOSE WOLF PELT !!
I NEED THOSE WOLF PELT !!
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
Holy crap the wolf pelts are amazing. Whoever did the art needs to get mad props. Those are a cut above!

(can you please go back and make the scale armor sets actually match while you're at it 8D)
Holy crap the wolf pelts are amazing. Whoever did the art needs to get mad props. Those are a cut above!

(can you please go back and make the scale armor sets actually match while you're at it 8D)
LEAFY MOTH TRADE GONE YESF INALLY

also wow awesome wolf pelts
LEAFY MOTH TRADE GONE YESF INALLY

also wow awesome wolf pelts
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Yayyy, new bug food! Variety for my super-bug-devouring lair. I'm guessing Bamboo Falls is the place to be for it all...

Also double hurray, finally Leafy Moth is removed!
Yayyy, new bug food! Variety for my super-bug-devouring lair. I'm guessing Bamboo Falls is the place to be for it all...

Also double hurray, finally Leafy Moth is removed!
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
This is the coolest apparel that has yet to exist. Thank you based admins.
This is the coolest apparel that has yet to exist. Thank you based admins.
wY86E88.gif
Awesome!
Awesome!
I LOVE THE NEW APPAREL

But the new fae eyes are seriously creeping me out :( fae babies used to be cute and now they look like they are all apatheticly staring into nowhere
I LOVE THE NEW APPAREL

But the new fae eyes are seriously creeping me out :( fae babies used to be cute and now they look like they are all apatheticly staring into nowhere
Sweet Primus I mus have them all
Sweet Primus I mus have them all
Dj7mGds.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36