Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wolf Pelt Apparel
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
They get snapped up so fast @A@
I thought that in the first week of release or something, there's a large supply of it in the market? Including the flourish jewerly?
They get snapped up so fast @A@
I thought that in the first week of release or something, there's a large supply of it in the market? Including the flourish jewerly?
f908c3599f078716f84a80880552614d3294d766.png
tumblr_nmyk4lVvXv1s0dicwo1_r1_500.png
@Hinode: during the first week of release the stock rate is indeed tripled. but the Wolf Pelts and Flourish Apparel have been released more than a week ago. This news post is from almost two months ago. c:
@Hinode: during the first week of release the stock rate is indeed tripled. but the Wolf Pelts and Flourish Apparel have been released more than a week ago. This news post is from almost two months ago. c:
@Gaia - Aw cheese sticks... Yeah... Q~Q
Oh well, make way for bird pelts then? *u*

*Gets smacked*
@Gaia - Aw cheese sticks... Yeah... Q~Q
Oh well, make way for bird pelts then? *u*

*Gets smacked*
f908c3599f078716f84a80880552614d3294d766.png
tumblr_nmyk4lVvXv1s0dicwo1_r1_500.png
I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!!!!!
I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!!!!!
In the darkest night, We are the Flame.
OMG this Wolf Pelt Apparel is fantastic!! So awesome!
OMG this Wolf Pelt Apparel is fantastic!! So awesome!
i was so excited
i have 2 now XD
i was so excited
i have 2 now XD
I'm sorry but I just registered an account today, could someone inform me how to buy one of these? I'm truly dazzled by their looks and really hope to get one. Thx!
I'm sorry but I just registered an account today, could someone inform me how to buy one of these? I'm truly dazzled by their looks and really hope to get one. Thx!
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Narshia
You should be able to find them in the marketplace or you could buy them from someone else in the auction house (AH), find them under apparel.
@Narshia
You should be able to find them in the marketplace or you could buy them from someone else in the auction house (AH), find them under apparel.
@Dragonssteps8472 thx :3
@Dragonssteps8472 thx :3
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
HoNk
HoNk
:^)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36