Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
@undel Wait, you're tossing out the old armor completely?? But I really dig how the helmets look on Guardians.
The new ones look way too pointy :(
@undel Wait, you're tossing out the old armor completely?? But I really dig how the helmets look on Guardians.
The new ones look way too pointy :(
I'm telling all my friends to register :D
I'm telling all my friends to register :D
rKv7Qsz.gifcqvELxW.gif
New genes and a vault AND Registration?! Finally, my twin's dragons I've been holding can get OUT and I can save up to buy things now XD
New genes and a vault AND Registration?! Finally, my twin's dragons I've been holding can get OUT and I can save up to buy things now XD
I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE REDESIGNED ARMOR. OHH. THE ARMOR.
I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE REDESIGNED ARMOR. OHH. THE ARMOR.
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
Preview: Vault

Do you wish to safeguard some of your rare collector's items? Ever had treasure or gems just burning a hole in your pocket, when all you're trying to do is save up for that special gene or that next lair expansion?

We are developing a new tab for your clan's Hoard called "Vault." This feature will allow you to move items from your other inventory tabs into the Vault tab so that they'll be untouched when you are converting or selling. They'll also be obscured from your message attachment window in the message center and auction house sell window so that you don't accidentally sell them or give them away.

In addition, you'll be able to deposit treasure and gems into the Vault for later use.
/dies THANK YOU!
I'm also loving the new gene!
Preview: Vault

Do you wish to safeguard some of your rare collector's items? Ever had treasure or gems just burning a hole in your pocket, when all you're trying to do is save up for that special gene or that next lair expansion?

We are developing a new tab for your clan's Hoard called "Vault." This feature will allow you to move items from your other inventory tabs into the Vault tab so that they'll be untouched when you are converting or selling. They'll also be obscured from your message attachment window in the message center and auction house sell window so that you don't accidentally sell them or give them away.

In addition, you'll be able to deposit treasure and gems into the Vault for later use.
/dies THANK YOU!
I'm also loving the new gene!
Loves all things feline
Oooo, I hope Crystal gets a complementary secondary (and maybe tert??) in the future to go with it!!
Oooo, I hope Crystal gets a complementary secondary (and maybe tert??) in the future to go with it!!
omg yes
omg yes
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
SSSHHHHHHIIINNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks. There goes my budget.
SSSHHHHHHIIINNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks. There goes my budget.
tAfGPSN.png
Any news on when the cauldron will finally be released? Or when the Swipp accent contest winners will come out? Been wanting to unload a bunch of stuff from my lair but I don't want to clear it out without knowing what I'll need for Swipp. I also keep having Tomo ask me about the name of the dragon with the cauldron, and I never remember his name because he doesn't actually exist yet!
Any news on when the cauldron will finally be released? Or when the Swipp accent contest winners will come out? Been wanting to unload a bunch of stuff from my lair but I don't want to clear it out without knowing what I'll need for Swipp. I also keep having Tomo ask me about the name of the dragon with the cauldron, and I never remember his name because he doesn't actually exist yet!
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
GENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENE
GENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENE
*flailing intensifies* NEEEEEEEEEED

AND THE VAULT YES

SECURE ITEM TRADING

YOU'RE DOING RIGHT, ADMINS, VERY RIGHT
GENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENE
GENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENEGENE
*flailing intensifies* NEEEEEEEEEED

AND THE VAULT YES

SECURE ITEM TRADING