Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Cooooool
Cooooool
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
Wow! I'm excited for this one!
Wow! I'm excited for this one!
This is an amazing update
This is an amazing update
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
How is the dominance level of the beastclans figured?
AKXYxdj.gifGxTXuYu.pngNwgp8Od.gif6kY5vBB.gifZGlxXSa.gif80c6rTe.png
[quote name="KalaFenume" date="2014-10-07 15:33:25"]How is the dominance level of the beastclans figured?[/quote] Akiri answered this on page 67: [quote name="Akiri" date="2014-10-05 22:53:45"] I will tell you it's not random and it's not a set value. There are elements of randomness involved, but I'm not exactly sure how much I'm willing to give away on this. I'll let you know what I can, when I can.[/quote]
KalaFenume wrote on 2014-10-07 15:33:25:
Akiri answered this on page 67:
Akiri wrote on 2014-10-05 22:53:45:

I will tell you it's not random and it's not a set value. There are elements of randomness involved, but I'm not exactly sure how much I'm willing to give away on this. I'll let you know what I can, when I can.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
YES YES YESSSSS
as if i needed more motivation to spend time playing with dragons instead of getting my GPA up WHOOPS
YES YES YESSSSS
as if i needed more motivation to spend time playing with dragons instead of getting my GPA up WHOOPS
[quote name="ostinato" date="2014-10-06 22:00:35"][item=Serthis Potionmaster] HAHAHA Harry Potter reference yes![/quote] LOVE
ostinato wrote on 2014-10-06 22:00:35:
Serthis Potionmaster
HAHAHA Harry Potter reference yes!

LOVE
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
This is awesome. You know what would be cooler? A new dragon breed~!
This is awesome. You know what would be cooler? A new dragon breed~!
9cjDdGL.png
"There is no glory in victory; there is no shame in defeat. Each battle is merely a lesson; an earned experience."
So freaking coooool!! Must collect all the centaurs 8I

Is there any idea when a new reg window might happen? :( I have friends that have been waiting since after the last window to join. I need my freens to be addicted to dragons!!
So freaking coooool!! Must collect all the centaurs 8I

Is there any idea when a new reg window might happen? :( I have friends that have been waiting since after the last window to join. I need my freens to be addicted to dragons!!
Does someone know how to get those familiars?
Does someone know how to get those familiars?
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75