Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Lore & Glasses Apparel
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Ooohhh..!
Ooohhh..!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Wildclaw lore: I'm trying to imagine a wildclaw telling her imperial mate with a straight face "you are physically inferior, never mind the fact that you're a gigantic creature bigger than a house, that's not important."
Wildclaw lore: I'm trying to imagine a wildclaw telling her imperial mate with a straight face "you are physically inferior, never mind the fact that you're a gigantic creature bigger than a house, that's not important."
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Undel Five sets of glasses should be 600 gems and the bundle is 540 (usual 10% off), so that means that the additional discount hasn't been added.

(Vibrating excitedly about glasses.)
@Undel Five sets of glasses should be 600 gems and the bundle is 540 (usual 10% off), so that means that the additional discount hasn't been added.

qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
Ohmygod the glasses. And wildclaw lore, I've been waiting for that for ages.

BUT GLASSES.
Ohmygod the glasses. And wildclaw lore, I've been waiting for that for ages.

BUT GLASSES.
Dj7mGds.png
Is there ever going to be an update regarding the ww1 logging in and what's going on with optimization since people are still having problems, and I've seen zero updates on the front page since the 5th?

If it is somewhere, I'd like to be directed to it, thanks.
Is there ever going to be an update regarding the ww1 logging in and what's going on with optimization since people are still having problems, and I've seen zero updates on the front page since the 5th?

If it is somewhere, I'd like to be directed to it, thanks.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Very cool to see new ways to get forum vistas being worked in! I've been jealously eyeing them since I joined, haha.

Also, aaAAA, glasses. They're so nice!!
Very cool to see new ways to get forum vistas being worked in! I've been jealously eyeing them since I joined, haha.

Also, aaAAA, glasses. They're so nice!!
[quote name="Enekokoro" date="2014-09-29 05:35:18"]@Undel Five sets of glasses should be 600 gems and the bundle is 540 (usual 10% off), so that means that the additional discount hasn't been added. (Vibrating excitedly about glasses.)[/quote] It is the correct price. Glasses before being 20% off are 150. The bundle is the correct 10% plus 20% flash sale discount.
Enekokoro wrote on 2014-09-29 05:35:18:

It is the correct price. Glasses before being 20% off are 150. The bundle is the correct 10% plus 20% flash sale discount.
[center][quote name="Mort" date="2014-09-29 05:34:18"]Wildclaw lore: I'm trying to imagine a wildclaw telling her imperial mate with a straight face "you are physically inferior, never mind the fact that you're a gigantic creature bigger than a house, that's not important."[/quote] @Mort [img]http://i.imgur.com/EyphkCW.png[/img] { Serenity: "Damn Straight" } [b]edit:[/b] my post was eaten D: ooo, derp, I used the dreaded symbol often used to make a heart -- [i]but, no, it's a trap![b] don't[/b]![/i] put some other stuff about idk what doesnt matter. alsoi state d a general comment about seeing an artist vista and bein' kinda curious but too lazy to dig through the entries a-yep :B
Mort wrote on 2014-09-29 05:34:18:

@Mort

EyphkCW.png { Serenity: "Damn Straight" }

edit: my post was eaten D:

ooo, derp, I used the dreaded symbol often used to make a heart -- but, no, it's a trap! don't!

put some other stuff about idk what doesnt matter. alsoi state d a general comment about seeing an artist vista and bein' kinda curious but too lazy to dig through the entries a-yep :B
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
omg I love em all
omg I love em all
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
> glasses apparel [img]http://writingandrecovering.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/84years_thumb.gif[/img] HOW I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS. IT IS A GOOD DAY.
> glasses apparel

84years_thumb.gif

HOW I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS.
IT IS A GOOD DAY.
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29