Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
GOSH!! the skins for this holiday are STUNNING!!
GOSH!! the skins for this holiday are STUNNING!!
I love how the arcane sprite is reading and the arcane bear is sleeping. My two favorite hobbies! (other than eating)

I suppose they do represent my flight well- We are the readers and the dreamers after all. Now we just need a familiar that is blowing things up... XP
I love how the arcane sprite is reading and the arcane bear is sleeping. My two favorite hobbies! (other than eating)

I suppose they do represent my flight well- We are the readers and the dreamers after all. Now we just need a familiar that is blowing things up... XP
*gross sobbing* I've said it before but I'll say it again: I AM GOING TO BE SO BROKE AFTER THIS.

I NEED A HUNDRED OF EVERYTHING. Also, going to have to spend a bunch on accents and skins that didn't win, because holy stars there is so much pretty.

Thank you, Spacedad! And thanks to all you wonderful artists! :')
*gross sobbing* I've said it before but I'll say it again: I AM GOING TO BE SO BROKE AFTER THIS.

I NEED A HUNDRED OF EVERYTHING. Also, going to have to spend a bunch on accents and skins that didn't win, because holy stars there is so much pretty.

Thank you, Spacedad! And thanks to all you wonderful artists! :')
Omg, so many things I want. :D

Though, what is with the purple thing on the coatl accent? I can't tell what it is. Is it some kind of surplus wing? A randomly placed cloth...? I want to like that skin cuz it's so shiny and purple-y, but that one part keeps throwing me off.
Omg, so many things I want. :D

Though, what is with the purple thing on the coatl accent? I can't tell what it is. Is it some kind of surplus wing? A randomly placed cloth...? I want to like that skin cuz it's so shiny and purple-y, but that one part keeps throwing me off.
That bear is sleeping! You're supposed to be a guardian and protect Starfall Isle, yet here you are snoozing on the job! Bad bear! Bad! Terrible guardian to have!
That bear is sleeping! You're supposed to be a guardian and protect Starfall Isle, yet here you are snoozing on the job! Bad bear! Bad! Terrible guardian to have!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Happy Starfall Celebration everyone! *sprays star-shaped confetti everywhere*

I've never (intentionally) bought multiples of a holiday item before, but that comet is calling my name. I need a dozen of 'em.

To the Coliseum!

~ Azophel
Happy Starfall Celebration everyone! *sprays star-shaped confetti everywhere*

I've never (intentionally) bought multiples of a holiday item before, but that comet is calling my name. I need a dozen of 'em.

To the Coliseum!

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
IM HYPERVENTILATING ABOTU THE ACCENTS OMG OMG

UARRGGHHH okay I am officially done with our internet company, they HAD ot be choking our speeds, now, IN MY HOUR OF NEED

i just. will stop sleeping until i get all of the accents B) ALL OF TEHM
IM HYPERVENTILATING ABOTU THE ACCENTS OMG OMG

UARRGGHHH okay I am officially done with our internet company, they HAD ot be choking our speeds, now, IN MY HOUR OF NEED

i just. will stop sleeping until i get all of the accents B) ALL OF TEHM
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
Whoa festival time already? Sweet!
Whoa festival time already? Sweet!
WHOOOHOOO

CELEBRATION~
WHOOOHOOO

CELEBRATION~
Cleaning~
YESSSS THAT BEAR THO
YESSSS THAT BEAR THO