Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Yeah, that bear looks amazing, but the companion comet on male Pearlcatchers! I think I need to go get a Pearlcatcher just for the comet!
Yeah, that bear looks amazing, but the companion comet on male Pearlcatchers! I think I need to go get a Pearlcatcher just for the comet!
Why? why are holiday skins on wildclaws allways boned ? :DDDD
Why? why are holiday skins on wildclaws allways boned ? :DDDD
BVUXJUX.png
Congratulations to the winners! c: Amazing work.
Better luck next time for me; maybe I'll do better in the next contest ; u ;

and; that bear is ADORABLE, Q w Q
Congratulations to the winners! c: Amazing work.
Better luck next time for me; maybe I'll do better in the next contest ; u ;

and; that bear is ADORABLE, Q w Q
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
@Undel hahah I guess that was to be expected, I hadn't thought of that problem. It still looks pretty though, won't stop me from buying a couple
@Undel hahah I guess that was to be expected, I hadn't thought of that problem. It still looks pretty though, won't stop me from buying a couple
@Arcanist

Thanks Arcanist!
@Arcanist

Thanks Arcanist!
Wow I am so loving that ridgeback accent. ♥︎ Do need. :D
Wow I am so loving that ridgeback accent. ♥︎ Do need. :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Well it looks like it was a good idea to save up money because I plan to blow 800k on as many of those beautiful shiny orbs as I can manage in 7 days time.
Well it looks like it was a good idea to save up money because I plan to blow 800k on as many of those beautiful shiny orbs as I can manage in 7 days time.
MZE2TKN.png
Holy, all the skins/accents are beautiful!
Holy, all the skins/accents are beautiful!
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
I loveee this aaaalll~!! ^w^
I loveee this aaaalll~!! ^w^
Thank you so much for the update right at rollover!!!!!!! It's a huge help, and I know a lot of us appreciate it a ton. Also I love every single one of these skins and would put a permanent dragon in any of them, which is a first for any festival here I think. (I have an excessive and probably somewhat tasteless love for detail, and most festivals have had some skins that were too plain for me =P)

Happy 1, now where's all my s??? Starfall Celebration for real this time, Arcane!!!
Thank you so much for the update right at rollover!!!!!!! It's a huge help, and I know a lot of us appreciate it a ton. Also I love every single one of these skins and would put a permanent dragon in any of them, which is a first for any festival here I think. (I have an excessive and probably somewhat tasteless love for detail, and most festivals have had some skins that were too plain for me =P)

Happy 1, now where's all my s??? Starfall Celebration for real this time, Arcane!!!
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34