Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
[quote name="Jubertcat73" date="2014-09-23 04:38:56"]How do I get more crystal shards, I have one from battling.[/quote] @Jubertcat73 Good! Keep fighting in the coliseum c: Arcane and neutral enemies have a chance of dropping a shard. Plus, gather items ( http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=gather ) in the Arcane area (digging advised.)
Jubertcat73 wrote on 2014-09-23 04:38:56:
How do I get more crystal shards, I have one from battling.

@Jubertcat73

Good! Keep fighting in the coliseum c: Arcane and neutral enemies have a chance of dropping a shard.
Plus, gather items ( http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=gather ) in the Arcane area (digging advised.)
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
so about me spending all my gold on almost every single one of those skins **** how am I gonna save for that... (Crazed Laugh)
so about me spending all my gold on almost every single one of those skins **** how am I gonna save for that... (Crazed Laugh)
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
love the skins !!!!
love the skins !!!!
Seriously, gathered only 6 shards ... Can you go lower then that???
I really hope that is just one day of bad luck and not the same story like my last 3 festivals ...
Seriously, gathered only 6 shards ... Can you go lower then that???
I really hope that is just one day of bad luck and not the same story like my last 3 festivals ...
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
Gathering shards is going badly this time round. Thank god I don't have a mighty need for anything from this festival
Gathering shards is going badly this time round. Thank god I don't have a mighty need for anything from this festival
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
Oddly enough, I'm having better luck just gathering than actual coliseum battling. I don't really know which place gives the higher amount of the currency. So far, I'm torn between Waterway and Arena...
Oddly enough, I'm having better luck just gathering than actual coliseum battling. I don't really know which place gives the higher amount of the currency. So far, I'm torn between Waterway and Arena...
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I'm finding the shards to be the most abundant in the Waterway.~
I finally managed to get all of the skins too! All of them are so beautiful. ;_;
Hopefully it stays at 12 though per festival now. I can see this jumping in the future to 15 or 20. xD
I'm finding the shards to be the most abundant in the Waterway.~
I finally managed to get all of the skins too! All of them are so beautiful. ;_;
Hopefully it stays at 12 though per festival now. I can see this jumping in the future to 15 or 20. xD
ANOTHER BEAR I'mma have a seizure now brb
ANOTHER BEAR I'mma have a seizure now brb
LOVE THE ACCENTS!! Just a thought...I wonder what apparel there will be next Brighshine. I hope the Sunchaser jewelry just comes back because I really freakin need some. Anyone else think the familiar theme next year will be unicorns or ponies or something?
LOVE THE ACCENTS!! Just a thought...I wonder what apparel there will be next Brighshine. I hope the Sunchaser jewelry just comes back because I really freakin need some. Anyone else think the familiar theme next year will be unicorns or ponies or something?
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
Very cute, but I wish the festival apparel would go over the pearl on a female Pearlcatcher
Very cute, but I wish the festival apparel would go over the pearl on a female Pearlcatcher
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34