Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
[quote name="Slacker" date="2014-09-22 02:57:29"]@Charlatan Is the a chest skin? so by extra cheap do you under 35k? or do you mean the keep disappearing to fast in the MP, so by extra cheap your 35k (or maybe a little under 35k, sold by those with Arcane discount?)? I am not Arcane, nor do I plan coli grinding much, but I can try and snipe one for you, if it has to do with super hyped up sniping typical within the begnning the week? (I have t so I would just let you know when I get one, and payment can happen then, i wouldnt take advance payment for sniping. at least not something this cheap. too risky x__X ) I'm assuming then again, you must me a coli/chest screen cause only those might get relatively cheap in the end (since you can get any of them for 35k in the MP, and they all tend to be over 35k in the beginning thus I am questioning at all, I also am tired and not thinking clearly, lol, actually almost moreso cheaper after the festival to be honest.. if one waits a bit, after all the panicked people who dont have a copy buy thiers, but again, that usually only pertains to some not all of the chest skins, so risky ^^; ahh, I could have said this in a shorter manner.. but alas I don't know how to word things shortly without thinking super, [i]super[/i] hard, sooo.. sorry? ^^;[/quote] @Slacker I really appreciate the offer for sniping for me n3n but it's not necessary It doesn't matter if it's a chest skin or not, in all festivals, people do start selling under 35K in the AH either because they're from the festival's element getting a small sniping profit or there's just too much and people want to sell it off at the moment. I value a potential sale whenever I see one :D Also get some rest n3n by the time you see this message, you're probably rested up already :P
Slacker wrote on 2014-09-22 02:57:29:
@Charlatan

Is the a chest skin?

so by extra cheap do you under 35k?

or do you mean the keep disappearing to fast in the MP, so by extra cheap your 35k (or maybe a little under 35k, sold by those with Arcane discount?)?

I am not Arcane, nor do I plan coli grinding much, but I can try and snipe one for you, if it has to do with super hyped up sniping typical within the begnning the week? (I have t so I would just let you know when I get one, and payment can happen then, i wouldnt take advance payment for sniping. at least not something this cheap. too risky x__X )

I'm assuming then again, you must me a coli/chest screen cause only those might get relatively cheap in the end (since you can get any of them for 35k in the MP, and they all tend to be over 35k in the beginning thus I am questioning at all, I also am tired and not thinking clearly, lol, actually almost moreso cheaper after the festival to be honest.. if one waits a bit, after all the panicked people who dont have a copy buy thiers, but again, that usually only pertains to some not all of the chest skins, so risky ^^;

ahh, I could have said this in a shorter manner.. but alas I don't know how to word things shortly without thinking super, super hard, sooo.. sorry? ^^;

@Slacker

I really appreciate the offer for sniping for me n3n but it's not necessary

It doesn't matter if it's a chest skin or not, in all festivals, people do start selling under 35K in the AH either because they're from the festival's element getting a small sniping profit or there's just too much and people want to sell it off at the moment. I value a potential sale whenever I see one :D

Also get some rest n3n by the time you see this message, you're probably rested up already :P
8Rzgk4ql.png
@Undel and @Arcanist [img]http://i.gyazo.com/5065e6df95c7e9ae02b74c7c059b8baf.png[/img][img]http://i.gyazo.com/06b8a7dc0eed3e0c28c587874e38b46c.png[/img]
@Undel and @Arcanist

5065e6df95c7e9ae02b74c7c059b8baf.png06b8a7dc0eed3e0c28c587874e38b46c.png
WJJUj.gif 9PjZC.gif DjwsW.gif 5Q8YM.gif
Turns out five of my favourites were picked as winning entries. Not all that bad! Loving the arcane apparel too!
Turns out five of my favourites were picked as winning entries. Not all that bad! Loving the arcane apparel too!
m27bIFB.png
ARCANEEEE!!!
ARCANEEEE!!!
@erravix *touch wink* I am super bummed no faes skins won. Also I really liked the wildclaw skin/accent we were talking about with the stars and clouds.

I guess it was more a pink space monster theme this year. BUT THE BEAR. BEST BEAR..?!!?
@erravix *touch wink* I am super bummed no faes skins won. Also I really liked the wildclaw skin/accent we were talking about with the stars and clouds.

I guess it was more a pink space monster theme this year. BUT THE BEAR. BEST BEAR..?!!?
ZVy3zUW.png
I like a couple of the accents a lot :) I do wish a male tundra and/or a, either gender fae skin/accent had won also. Next time I bet ^^
I like a couple of the accents a lot :) I do wish a male tundra and/or a, either gender fae skin/accent had won also. Next time I bet ^^
staizt58.gif
Wooh this looks to be an awesome event!! :D
Wooh this looks to be an awesome event!! :D
Kind of disappointed that there aren't any fae skins or accents, considering faes are Arcane's dragon. It makes me sad when the dragon of the flight doesn't get any recognition for the holiday.
Kind of disappointed that there aren't any fae skins or accents, considering faes are Arcane's dragon. It makes me sad when the dragon of the flight doesn't get any recognition for the holiday.
xxxxx
QQYyU47.pngtn0RSo5.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngz8s5c34.png
4PVRKCL.pngfX0bVgZ.png
rbqiEGB.pngRwPwJw9.png
y41plqc.pngebjDWAS.png
M8bsogX.png ZGbqOx7.png0onMt94.png
In other news, spacedad must be doing something, as the coliseum is borked!
In other news, spacedad must be doing something, as the coliseum is borked!
3bzXjk2.png
Today, I forgot about the festival somehow and didn't spend a single one of my 15 Gathering turns in Arcane. *irritated facepalm* Not only that, I JUST realized. *sigh* I'm an idiot. XD
Today, I forgot about the festival somehow and didn't spend a single one of my 15 Gathering turns in Arcane. *irritated facepalm* Not only that, I JUST realized. *sigh* I'm an idiot. XD
1009gIL.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34