Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
@frentus The chests can be found Digging in the Arcane Region and as loot in the Coliseum. A very good guide to which chest is found where is here !
@frentus The chests can be found Digging in the Arcane Region and as loot in the Coliseum. A very good guide to which chest is found where is here !
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
question: Is anyone else having the problem of not having the companion comet show up when equipped? (only tried it on Skydancer male, but still a problem)

edit: my bad it it only appears on the tiny image while viewing the lair. and this is happening with all apparel that wasn't previously equipped already. also, it's affecting all dragons in the lair.
question: Is anyone else having the problem of not having the companion comet show up when equipped? (only tried it on Skydancer male, but still a problem)

edit: my bad it it only appears on the tiny image while viewing the lair. and this is happening with all apparel that wasn't previously equipped already. also, it's affecting all dragons in the lair.
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
@Zalva Theres a tracked thread in the bug forum for this issue. :)

Here it is !
@Zalva Theres a tracked thread in the bug forum for this issue. :)

Here it is !
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches thanks for the notice. xD
@JCStitches thanks for the notice. xD
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
The bear is cute and the skins are nice
The bear is cute and the skins are nice
I was trying to keep track of which skin I had already gotten when I noticed... Scripts of the Apprentice and Spectral Spellcaster both say 11/12 on them, and there's no 12/12. I'm sure someone else had reported this, but just in case I thought I'd point it out.
I was trying to keep track of which skin I had already gotten when I noticed... Scripts of the Apprentice and Spectral Spellcaster both say 11/12 on them, and there's no 12/12. I'm sure someone else had reported this, but just in case I thought I'd point it out.
Awsome accents people and shout out to who won i'm happy for you!

Donnel,Sully,Gauis,Tharga,Gregor,Mereil,Vaike,Nowi,Cherche,Fredrick,Chrom,Sumia,
Ricken,Lissa,Libra,Olivia,Stahl,Cordelia,Kellam,Panne,YC,Anna,Virion,Say,ri,Yen,fay,
Tiki,Gengrel,Wallhart,Aversa,Kjelle,Noire,Laurent,Naw,Gerome,Lucina,Sumia,Owain,
Inigo,Severa,Yarne,MorganM,MorganF
Awsome accents people and shout out to who won i'm happy for you!

Donnel,Sully,Gauis,Tharga,Gregor,Mereil,Vaike,Nowi,Cherche,Fredrick,Chrom,Sumia,
Ricken,Lissa,Libra,Olivia,Stahl,Cordelia,Kellam,Panne,YC,Anna,Virion,Say,ri,Yen,fay,
Tiki,Gengrel,Wallhart,Aversa,Kjelle,Noire,Laurent,Naw,Gerome,Lucina,Sumia,Owain,
Inigo,Severa,Yarne,MorganM,MorganF
Kind of bummed out that there is not a Fae accent or skin for this festival. ;;
UZVTEBc.png
No skins for the dragons of arcane: faes?
Major bummer!

The ones that won are nice, though. Really wish one of @Sanrixian accents would have won! Those accents were gorgeous.
No skins for the dragons of arcane: faes?
Major bummer!

The ones that won are nice, though. Really wish one of @Sanrixian accents would have won! Those accents were gorgeous.
2yvlav9.png
[quote name="AjiFox" date="2014-09-22 07:55:58"]Kind of bummed out that there is not a Fae accent or skin for this festival. ;;[/quote] Yes, this!
AjiFox wrote on 2014-09-22 07:55:58:

Yes, this!
2yvlav9.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34