Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Bracelets
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Oh my lanta, I need that basilisk skin so bad. Guess that means I'm going to be grinding in the Scorched Forest.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the coliseum venue drops in the Encyclopedia, too!
Oh my lanta, I need that basilisk skin so bad. Guess that means I'm going to be grinding in the Scorched Forest.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the coliseum venue drops in the Encyclopedia, too!
JViYfKK.png
Ok, I've got at least one of the new materials except these dropping from a Yeti (and the ghost?). I fell in love with Streak feathers, I need like million of each type now. [quote]The Storm Seeker trade has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand. This trade contained a non-unique familiar obtainable from the marketplace, chests, and the coliseum.[/quote] Yay! Now, everybody, clap your hands and stomp in the "We Will Rock You" fashion. LEA-FY-MOTH GOO-EY-SLIME LEA-FY-MOTH GOO-EY-SLIME (shouldn't the Runic Bat be removed from the encyclopedia as well? I thought it's not a Swipp familiar anymore)
Ok, I've got at least one of the new materials except these dropping from a Yeti (and the ghost?). I fell in love with Streak feathers, I need like million of each type now.
Quote:
The Storm Seeker trade has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand. This trade contained a non-unique familiar obtainable from the marketplace, chests, and the coliseum.

Yay! Now, everybody, clap your hands and stomp in the "We Will Rock You" fashion.

LEA-FY-MOTH
GOO-EY-SLIME
LEA-FY-MOTH
GOO-EY-SLIME

(shouldn't the Runic Bat be removed from the encyclopedia as well? I thought it's not a Swipp familiar anymore)
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Yay my spiral can wear the shoulders now!
Yay my spiral can wear the shoulders now!
What lovely skins, and bracelets! ;o; I require all the Bracelets!
What lovely skins, and bracelets! ;o; I require all the Bracelets!
-xdhDBnI.gif-
Thank you thank you for the sent item receipts!
Thank you thank you for the sent item receipts!
ok but what about aqua ripple/current female snappers

great update with those bracelets,too bad its only one arm tho !!
ok but what about aqua ripple/current female snappers

great update with those bracelets,too bad its only one arm tho !!
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
Great skins!
Great skins!
New items and some lovely Wildclaw skins for the Scorched Forest - looking forward in getting them. =)
New items and some lovely Wildclaw skins for the Scorched Forest - looking forward in getting them. =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Amazing new skins mmm! They are a must have! (Now i have an excuse to get a wildclaw :P )
Amazing new skins mmm! They are a must have! (Now i have an excuse to get a wildclaw :P )
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Yes, matching WC skins!! Also, the description for the Ghostly Aura is one of the best ones I've seen so far (somewhere in the top 20 descriptions).
Yes, matching WC skins!! Also, the description for the Ghostly Aura is one of the best ones I've seen so far (somewhere in the top 20 descriptions).
afef61a686.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16